★CHAPTER NINETEEN★

*new house ^*
After we got home and dropped everyone, including the dogs, me and Jason drove back out and to the nearest pet smart. We got everything dogs should need: beds, collars, leashes, dog bowls, dog food, treats, toys, brushes and shampoos, bones, pretty much anything you can think of. 

Soon, we got all checked out and was on our way home again.

"Hey Jason?" I ask. He hums. "Can we please get some fast food for me? Emmett made spaghetti and you know I hate that. He's going to make me eat it so pleaseeeee" I rambled. He chuckled and nodded his head a little.

We pulled into McDonald's and I ordered 2 mc-chickens mayonnaise only with fries, a chocolate chip frappe(I don't think that's spelled right but stupid autocorrect won't correct it) and an oreo mcflurry.(this is what I get every time😂)

After we made sure they've gotten our order right, we headed home for the 3rd time that day.

We got home and I ran into my room with the food. I say in the floor, boxes surrounding me. I ate quickly and then went downstairs to see the dogs. I've decided I'm going to name them, since I found them. Haha losers.

I decided that the names are:

Golden one: Daisy
Brown one: mocha
Black one: Lola

I walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"Nice of you to finally join us!" Emmett said. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. Brothers, I'm tellin' you.

I walked into the living room where I see the dogs in the beds we got them. Jason must've gotten them out. I walked over and pet them. I just realized that were moving in 1-2 days. Wow.  I got up and went back into my room. I went to my bathroom and decided that I didn't need to wash my hair but I got in the shower to wash my face and body. I got dressed and looked at my phone; 7:58p.m.

I sighed and went back downstairs to tell everyone goodnight. I decided I was tired and wanted to settle down for the night.

I walked into the kitchen and hugged everyone and all that jazz.

I walked back upstairs to my bed and got in it. I decided that I could take a few minutes to go on my phone(which I'd gotten back).

I went on all of my social media accounts and played games on my phone.

Soon, my eyes began to droop and became heavy. I put my phone on the floor and let darkness cloud my vision.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Hey guys. I know this is very short and I just wanted to update and stuff. And no one guessed correctly on the meaning behind the chapter so I'll just tell you. I'm moving to Florida in literally 5 days. So I might not be able to update but if I do, they will most likely be very short like this one. I'm also feeling sad. I'm not depressed it's just I'm moving 1000 miles away from my friends and I'm going to miss them so much and I'm scared that they'll either forget about me or not talk to me. I've known them since I was 8/9 and it's so hard to leave them. And my (ex) bestfriend barely talks to me, even though she said she wanted to spend as much time with me before I leave, and were in all the same classes! but she talks to everyone but me, including the popular girls in my class (who are very nice and I love them) and not to me but only look at me and stuff. It's really confusing me because she said she's not mad at me and stuff but it sure feels like it. I'm literally feel like crying right now because my best friends and I are saying how much we'll miss each other and how much we love eachother. I'm going to miss them so much (even though I'll probably be back every couple months) but still. What if nobody likes me at my new school?  I'm sorry for my rant if anyone read it anyway, but if you did, thank you! I love you all!