⭐CHAPTER SEVENTEEN⭐

I wake up in the middle of the night, due to stomach pains. My stomach hurt so bad. You have no idea (A/N lol I do😂). Silent tears ran down my face and I attempted to find a comfortable position. I literally ended up in a very awkward position. The pains lessened a tad, but it was still really painful. I, once again, managed to get into an uncomfortable sleep.

I woke up in the morning, seeing it was 10:00. I am I not in school? I get out of bed and feel a sticky wetness between my legs. I look at my bed and gasp in horror. There on my bed is a huge red puddle of blood.
I started my period.

I ran to dresser, grabbed new underwear, a new T-shirt, and black sweats. I sprinted to the bathroom, and realized how much my stomach hurt. I doubled over in pain and held my stomach for a minute. New rule: never EVER run when your on your period.

I just realized something: I have absolutely no clue what to do. I mean yeah, we've had those program things but I never pay attention. I have to go ask with Jason or Emmett,maybe even Brice but I honestly don't want to. It's so embarrassing! I would text someone, but SOMEONE took my phone away (cough cough Jason cough).

I wrapped my underwear in toilet paper and walked out of the bathroom. I quickly gather my sheets and lightly jog to the laundry room. I start the washing machine after putting them in there and walk into the living room. I see Jason, Cole who is playing with Hope, Brice and Marshall watching TV.

I decided to make my presence known. I clear my through a little bit and all heads snap to me.

"Morning princess. How you feeling?" Cole asked.

"Fine. Why am I here?" I asked, getting kind of to the point.

"You didn't look well earlier and you looked really tired, so I decided to let you stay home, just this once." I nodded.

"Uh Jason? Can I uh talk to you please. Privately." I asked embarrassed. He nodded and stood up, following me to my room.

"What's wrong honey?" He asked worried.

"Well the thing is, is well, uh how do I saw this. What the heck, Jason I got my period, and I have no clue what to do!" I rush out. I hide my flushed cheeks with my hands, wanting to go die in a hole.
I heard him chuckle a little.

"Honey, it's okay. We knew I was going to happen at some point, yeah? I'm going to run to the store real fast and get you some pads/ tampons and some other things, okay?" He soothes. I nod. "Okay then sweets. I'll be back before you know it. I love you"

"I love you too" I said and he left. It came to my senses that I was starving and in need of food. Quickly.

I walk down the stairs and back into the living room.

"Heyyyy marshhhhhh" I say, walking behind the couch and hugging him around the shoulders.

"What do you want now lily?" HD groaned. I giggled and asked "can you pleaseeeee, pleasee make me some food? I'm starvingggg!"

He rolled his but the nodded nonetheless. I smiled in victory and skilled into the kitchen.

"What do you want Rosie?"

"Ummm" I thought for a minute. "Pancakes with lots of Nutella, bananas and strawberries please"

"Im pretty sure you love Nutella more than me" he grumbled.

"Yes that may be true, but I still love youuuu" I laughed. He kissed my head and went back to make pancakes. I heard the front door open and saw Jason walk in. I walked next to him and he gave me a seperate bag with a couple packages in it. I raced into my room/bathroom and did what I assumed I was supposed to do.

I walked into the living room and decided to hang out with hope, mostly since I barely played with her at all since she's been adopted by us. I walked in front of Cole and asked "can I play with Hope please?" He smiled and handed her to me, probably happy I actually wanted to play with her.
I took her to my room and we just played a little. Let me tell you, she has the most adorable laugh I've ever heard.

Soon, Marshall called my name saying breakfast was ready. I picked Hope up and placed her on my hip. We walked down the stairs where I have to to Brice to put her in the highchair for breakfast. I kissed Marshalls and Jason's cheeks as a 'thank you' and I began eating.

"Hon? When your brothers and cousins get home, were going o have a family meeting okay?" Jason asked. I nodded and finished the last of my milk and put my plate and cup in the sink.

My stomach was cramping a bit, so I went upstairs, got a quick shower, changed my pad, and took some advil.

I went back downstairs, and noticed I was tired. Of course I am! I walk over to Brice and pout a little. "Can we cuddle?" He chuckles and nods his head.

_______________________________________

Soon, everyone was seated in the living room, me still cuddled into Brice, while tabby was cuddled into Marshall, Logan was cuddling with Collin and will. Oli was cuddled with Jason, and hope and Sam were cuddled with Emmett. As you can see, my family loves cuddles.

"So, we've called you all here to talk about something important." Jason paused

"Were moving" he said finally.

"To Florida" he finished. Everyone gasped.

"Now before you start arguing" Emmett said as he held his and up. "We've thought about this very much and we realized we needed more space. We already have so many people living in this house, we just need more room. Plus, we could start new lives. We need a fresh start and i- we think Florida is the perfect place to do so." Everyone is still silent.

"And mom and dad approved" he added. My jaw dropped.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ hey guys! Sorry if this seems short and stuff. I just wanted to update and such. Also, I've decided to do a author/character ask! Here are who you could ask:

Jason
Brice
Emmett
Marshall
Tabby
Lily
Sammy
Logan
Oliver
Collin
Will
Toby
Colton
Cole
Clair (their mom)
Jack (their dad)
Mason
Anddddddd
Mee :)

Thank you all for being so great. Lots of love babes! <3