37

Sams pov

They wouldn't let us see her. I was freaking out while Oliver tried to calm me down. She could be dying for all we know.

"Sam, look at me. She's gunna be fine. I mean, she's lily, when is never fine?" He laughed. "She'll be okay, Sam."

"Yeah, don't worry. Lilys tough, well, most of the time she is." Jadon pipped up.

I just nodded and tried to calm my nerves.

Soon the doctor came out.
"Family of Lilian cavern?" He called out.

We all rushed up to him and he looked a little shocked seeing so many of us.

"How is she, doctor?" Emmett asked.

"She's okay, she'll be fine. She had an allergic reaction to the kiwi in the dish you made. It caused her throat to swell up, which is why she couldn't breathe. We will give you an epipen in case this is to happen again, we will teach you how to use it properly." We nodded. Hope babbled while will bounced her in his arms lightly.

"She is awake, and you may see her. Her room is the third on the right. Let me or a nurse know if you have any questions." He walked off.

Oli, logan and I all sprinted to her room. She looked away from the tv she was watching and laughed at us.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again" I scolded as i jumped on the bed and hugged her.

"Hey, how you feeling?" Collin asked, walking into the room with everyone else.

She shrugged. "well I'm not dying so I guess I feel fine."

"You gave us a heart attack. Don't do it again" Emmett tried to be stern but failed and ended up laughing. Alind with everyone else.

"I didn't mean too!" She held her hands up in defense.

"Yeah yeah" Cole said, ruffling her hair. She glared and attempted to fix it but made it worse. We all laugh as she pouted.

"When can I leave?" She asked.

"I think tonight. They just wanna run a few more tests and you should be set." Jason said and she nodded.

"Can someone go get me food please. Im starving" to prove her pint, her stomach rumbled. She blushed a little and we all laughed.

"Yeah I'll smuggle some McDonald's in" colton said. "Someone come with me".

"I will" Cole said and hopped up from the chair he was sitting on. They both left, but not before giving her a kiss on the head.

Logan and Oliver sat on each side of the bed while I sit next to her. Jason and Emmett were standing while william and Collin sat in the chairs, hope on Will's lap.

"Im confused" lily said. "I didn't see any kiwi on the food."

"They put kiwi juice in it, for flavor" Emmett explained. She nodded.

"Hey, can I have my phone? I know I'm grounded but-"

"Yeah lilypad, you can have it back" Jason said, handing her phone back.

She smiled widely and thanked him before going onto her social media.

I look over at will, Collin, and Hope. Hope was standing on Will's lap, him holding her hands keeping her up, and Collin was tickling her slightly. She let out a few giggled and I smiled.

Im so thankful she's out of that awful home. Thank God for this family who oli and I love so much. They saved us from an abusive household and has given us a bigger life, when they didn't have to. They could've just left us there, but they didn't. They've always been our family, but now it's just legalized. I love these humans so much.

Soon, Cole and colton got back with a McDonald's back tucked under a sweatshirt.  We laughed as they smuggled it into the room.

We all got our food and just sat around and talked. It was good, we talked about the most random stuff and, of course, shared a few funny stories .

Cole was just finishing up one of his funny stories and we all laughed. I looked around and looked at everyone. Lily, Oliver, logan, and I all looked at eachother, a clear message written on our faces: thank God for older brothers.

********************

THAT WAS IT. ITS FINISHED. thank every single one of you who stayed and kept up with everything, you have no idea how much a appreciate it. I literally love you guys so much.

Im not sure if I'm going to have a sequel. I was originally planning to but I'm scared I won't have any ideas and it will turn out a mess just like this one.

I am, however, writing a book called manus septem,  which i am waiting to publish, and I think im going to write a (the) outsiders book. Maybe a little sister of the curtis brothers. Im not sure yet.

Anywho, can I say thank you for over 100k???!!!!!!? THANK YOU MY BABIES YOURE AMAXING IM CRYING YOU GUYD ARE THE BEST.

Ive decided, if i get enough people who want a sequal, I'll try to write one. Im not sure it will be good but I'll sure try. You know what, I think I will write a sequel. Just let me know what you want.
Also there will be no epilogue because of the sequel. This is the official last chapter of older brothers.

Much love.

Unedited(as always)