★TWENTY-NINE★

Flashback
Jason: 15
Emmett: 14
Cole: 12
Collin: 9
Will: 9
Collin: 8
Logan: 6
Lily: 6

"Wake up Emmy, wake up!" I squeal, jumping on Emmett's bed.

He laughs tiredly and smiles softly, "im up, im up! Give me a second, love, okay? Why don't you go wake up your other brothers, hm?"

"Okay!" I giggled and ran off to the next room. I crept in and noticed two beds, meaning it was the twins room.

I walked over to the closest bed and pranced onto it, making Will groan in pain.

I gasped, "im sowwie, I didn't mwean too!" I said tearing up, thinking I hurt him badly.

"Hey, it's okay lil. He's fine, aren't ya will?" Collin said, plucking me off the bed and holding me on his hip. I was still pretty light and small for being 6 years old.

"Yeah lils, im okay now" he smiled.

"Presents now?" I asked .

"Lets see if everyone else is up first okay?" I nodded, and we went downstairs.

Cole was sitting at the kitchen table looking really tired. I ran up to him and gave his shirt a little tug. He looked down and smiled at me before picking me up and setting me on his lap.

"Cole? Is mom and dad home this year?" Collin asked with hopeful eyes.

Coles smile faded and shook his head.
"Im sorry guys, mom and dad went to Chicago late last night. They won't be home till after new years." I started tearing up.

"Coley?" I ask.
"Hmm?"
"Why does mommy and daddy no like me?" He gasped.

"Lilian rose cavern, don't you ever say that again! Mom and dad love you so much!" He said pulling me to his chest and hugging me.

"But theyre never here anymore! I never see them and it makes me sad!" I whimper.

"Well we can't be sad on Christmas, now can we?" Jason said, walking into the room carrying a very tired logan.

"Logan! It's christmas, Santa came! wake up!" I exclaim, already forgetting about my mommy and daddy not being here.

He kind've perked up a bit and rubbed his eyes.
"Santa came?" He asked. I nodded and he yelled in happiness.

"Logan, use your inside voice please" Jason said. Logan nodded and was let down. I grabbed his hand and wills hand, having them follow me to the tree.

"Jason, can we open them, oh pretty please!" I begged.

Once he checked that everyone was in the room, he nodded and Emmett and Cole began passing out the presents.

Once all my presents were gone, I squealed in excitement at all my new toys. My favorite had to be my american girl doll! I named her Julia!
I also got some cloths for her, a bed, a desk thing, and even a small dog so she could have a pet! I was so excited!

After presents, Jason and Emmett began making breakfast.  They made a lot too!  Cole brought over my plate and we all began eating.

****
(Im going to try this..)

Third person

It was now bedtime, and the three oldest brothers were trying to get everyone to bed.

You see, Everyone was basically on a sugar high from all the candy they received .

Lily, however, was basically the only one who was tired and wanted to sleep, but she couldn't when there were about 4 young boys running around and screaming at the top of their lungs. She was on the edge of finally falling asleep when her door flew open,scaring her, making her fall off the bed and hit her head on the nightstand.

She started crying while Colton the one who was the one who opened the door, was trying to calm her down.

Cole came in when he heard crying. He rushed over to them picking lily up, and shushing her.
"How did this happen?" Cole whispered harshly to Colton.

"I didn't mean too, promise! I opened the door and she fell off the bed!" He explained. Cole sighed and took lily to Emmett's room so that he could make sure she had no major injuries.

"Go tell everyone it's time for bed now" Jason said. Cole nodded and went to collect the boys.

"Are you okay, baby?" Emmett said smoothing out her hair.

Lily shook her head, "my head huwts Emmy!".

"Where does it hurt, love?"  She pointed to a spot on the back of her head.
"Oh, you're okay bubs. It's just a bruise" Jason cooed.

"I tiwed Jasy" Lily said, cuddling into Emmett more.

"Then go to sleep, sweet girl. I hope you had a great Christmas."

Lily nodded, "night night"

"Goodnight bubba, I love you" Emmett and Jason said at the same time, making them chuckle a bit.

"I love you too" she said as she fell into a deep sleep.

********************

IM SO LATE ON UPDATING IM SORRY PLZ DONT HATE ME
KSLSKSNSEMD. Im also sorry if this sucks I wrote it in like two days, maybe one I don't remember but it usually takes me a couple days lmao.

AND BTW....78K? YOU GUYS ARE HONESTLY AMAZING. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! I love you guys!!

(Also what did u think of the flashback? Was it good or no? Let me know if u want me to write more of these!)

It's unedited
Word count: 895