★CHAPTER TWENTY★

*car ride*

For my family, car rides can be fun, or can be horrible. At the moment I'm not exactly sure what it is. It's a 15-14 hour car ride and I'm hungry and tired but I can't sleep. I really want to take my seatbelt off so I can get comfy but emmett won't let me. I also want food but Jason said were getting food in a couple hours and I just want to cuddle with someone! But I can't because of the stupid seatbelt! Like we have 20 million blankets and pillows, I think I'll be safe.

"Emmett, can I pleaseeeee take my seatbelt off! I can't sleep and I'm uncomfortable!" I whined.

"Lilian Rose, I said this the first time and I'm saying it now, no. It's unsafe and against the law. I'm not risking you getting hurt. Just try to find a comfortable spot without taking off your seatbelt. Okay?" He says.

I pout and grumble and try to find a comfy spot but the seatbelt won't let me move around and it's really making me mad.

The people in the van are :

Jason (driving)
Emmett (passenger seat)
Marshall (closest the window, 2nd set of seats)
Hope (middle, 2nd set of seats)
Brice (aisle, 2nd set if seats)
Logan ( closest to window, 3rd set of seats)
Me (middle, 3rd set of seats)
Oliver (aisle, 3rd set of seats)
Mason (closest to window, 4th set of seats)
Sam (middle, 4th set of seats)
Tabby (also middle, 4th set of seats)
Toby (aisle, 4th set of seats)

We had to take seperate cars since we all don't fit in the van. So in Brice's car (he's with us still) is
Cole (driving)
Will (passenger)
Colton (back seat)
Collin (back seat)
And they decided to take Daisy with them since we barely had any room.

Finally we had pulled into a gas station with a couple fast food places around.

We got out and went inside to use the bathroom and maybe get a water or snack or something. After we went to the bathroom, we went back to the car.

I took out my iPad and decided to watch a movie. I couldn't pick between a Scooby Doo or a Barbie movie ( like the 12 dancing princesses or something like that. Honestly this is my biggest struggle because I'm such a child at heart😂 omg why am I talking like I'm 20, I need to stop)

I finally decided on Scooby-doo and the goblin king. I put my headphones on and attempted to lay down I'm my seat. I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Can we watch?" Logan asked. I nodded and took out 3 headphone connectors.

I plugged it in and they plugged their headphones in. We just cuddled and watched movies the whole time, eventually falling asleep.

____

"I CALL THIS ROOM!" I heard numerous people shout from somewhere throughout the new house.

I laughed and continued to go upstairs. All of the adults and Hope are on the first floor while the younger ones are upstairs. I looked into all the bedrooms until I found the one I wanted. I put my stuff on the ground and belly flopped on the bed. I sighed and shut my eyes, hoping to get a little nap since I'm still tired from the long drive.

I felt something jump on the bed and look over to see Daisy laying next to me. I put my hand up to pet her head and scratch her ears. She leaned her head into my hand and closed her eyes. I smiled and continued petting her. She eventually fell asleep, taking up most of the bed. I decided to get up and look at everyone else's rooms .

I walked into the hallway and saw a that on one wall was all boys and the girls were on either side of me. There's a bathroom in my room (I didnt see it before) and also ones in tabbys and sams. The boys all had to share (losers).

Once I walked around the house a little, I went back to my room and decided to unpack a little bit. I hung up a few of my posters that I kept and my fairy lights. I then opened the box that had my new comforter in it and placed it on the bed along with some throw pillows and blankets. I then started unpacking my bedside tables and putting my decorations on them. I stopped about halfway through unpacking and decided to call it a night. It was about 9:30 but I was exhausted. I walked downstairs and said goodnight to everyone before walking back Into my room, managing to get under the covers with Daisy.

I played on my phone because it makes me really tired and before I knew it, I was asleep.

★★★★★

I AM SO SORRY. I AM A HORRIBLE PERSON. THIS IS SO CRAPPY AND SHORT I APOLOGIZE. but then again I did just move into a new house sooo. Yeahhh. But I really wanted to update cause I felt bad so I rushed the end. And the next part won't be a chapter but it'll be a house tour soo enjoy that :) also I haven't posted is because I'm going to start a new story called demophobia and it's a Micheal Clifford little sister one. I just finished the first but I won't publish it until I have a couple chapters done first, if any of you will read it anyway but yeah. Thank you guys for sticking with me and thanks for 40.7k I think!! That is crazy! I live you all sm. Bye loves! It's also unedited.