⭐CHAPTER TWO⭐

*lily's point of view*

"Someone please turn it off!" I beg for the 20th time.

"No baby. Your okay. Shhh." Emmett coos at me and hugs me to his chest while rocking back 'n forth slightly.

"Stop I'm not a baby!" I mumble trying to hit him with my fists. They all baby me, Sammy, and Logan. It's annoyingg.

He just smiles and brings me back to his chest. With one hand on the back of my neck, keeping my face In the crook of his neck and the other patting my back lightly, he starts rocking me back and forth again.
I just huff and cuddle into him, as he goes back to watching the movie. I can hear the same things that happened to me ,happening to Sam and Logan. We get scared easily okay?

"Is it almost over?" I whimper, hearing the lady scream again.
Emmett only shushes me and slightly bounces me on his knee.

"I'm hungryyyy", I whine.
"Me too!" Sam pips up.
"Me three!" Logan says.

"You all just ate" Jason said laughing."But if you are hungry you can go get snacks." We quickly detach ourselves from my brothers and walk to the kitchen.

"I can't believe Will picked that stupid movie. Be knows we hate that kind of horror movies!" Logan exclaims as he gets three mountain dews and hand them to us.

"I know! And then they baby us! It's so annoying! And embarrassing!" I add.

"I have an ideaaa" Sam singsongs grabbing cookies out of the cupboard.

"And what would that be?" I ask.

"We should go on the roof!" she says with excitement in her eyes.

"Yesssss!!!!" I say getting excited too.

"We just have to tell them first." Jacob says as we walk back to the living room.

"Hey guys? Can we go on the roof?" I ask.

They all look at each other, having a silent conversation.

"Okay you can, but be careful, Okay?" Jason says(asks?).

"Yes sir!" We yell running up the steps to the attic.
************************************"cmon! It's not that bad Sam. It's just a little rain!" I said trying to get her and Logan out here. It recently started sprinkling. It's not even raining hard!

"No Lily. Come inside." Logan says annoyed.

"We'll be fine! Look!" I say as I stand up and begin walking across, when all the sudden my foot slips.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐A/N
Ooo cliffhanger. I think. This is not edited so sorry for any typos