⭐CHAPTER FOUR⭐

A/N hey guys the soccer clothes are for tryouts at the school in the next chapter. Sorry for not posting that in this one, but im lazy and want to update. It will be in the next one though.Not when they're practicing in they're backyard. Just thought I'd clear that up. Enjoy :)

*Lilys point of view*
When Colton came outside, he drop kicked it to the other side of the backyard, where I was standing.
I quickly stopped it and kicked it back to him. We did that for a while, and then we started goalie skills. Luckily for me, I could play any position. We walked over to one of our goals and began. Also did I mention we have a huge backyard? Well we do.

I put on my gloves and get in the goal.
Colton gets into his position and begins to dribble. He comes down the line and shoots. I jump and grab the ball in mid air and roll it back to him. He does the same thing for the most part and now its my turn. We switch places and I start to dribble down the field and kick it at an angle, so it goes into the opposite corner that colton is at. He dives for if and misses.

"Okay, its getting late. We should go in. We've had enough practice." Colton says putting the stuff we got out away.

I just nod and go inside. I walk up to my own private bathroom. The only thing that's my own.. It's amazing. I quickly get in the shower and do everything I need to do. I get out and walk into my room to grab my pajamas and walk back I to my bathroom. I quickly get changed and go back downstairs.
I walk back into the living room where the rest of my brothers and Sam are.  I walk over and sit on Williams lap.

"Hello to you too" he says annoyed, but hugs me to his chest anyway.

"I'm tireddd" I whine.

"Meee toooo," Sam says too.

"Okay, its bedtime for you guys anyway. Logan c'mon." Jason and Emmett say standing up, carrying me and Sam.

"But I'm not tired!" He complains.

"I don't care. It's bedtime" Jason says sternly.

"OH MY GOSH. IM NOT 7. IM NOT GOING TO BED." Logan yells.

"You will, and if you are not upstairs ready for bed in the next 5 minutes, so help me-" Jason begins, but quickly gets cut off.

"What? What will you do? Your not dad! You can't tell me what to do!" He yells, anger in his voice.

"No I'm not dad, but me and Emmett are the closest thing to parents, you said it yourself! I can tell you what to do, and I will. You get upstairs and get ready for bed. Were going to put them down, and we will be in in a couple minutes to discuss your punishment. Now go," Jason said, pointing towards the staircase.

Logan stomps up the first couple steps before he turns around.
"I hate you!" He says and stops/runs up to his room and slams the door.
Everyone was shocked. It was rare Logan would get in arguments with people, and when he did, its never pretty.

I could tell Jason was hurt by logans words. So I just hugged him really tight, to let him know I love him. I know Logan didn't mean what he said, he was just angry and tired, even if he didn't want to admit it.

"He didn't mean it" I whisper in his ear.

"I know. I know." He sighs softly.
Him and Emmett start to carry Sam and I up to my room.

They set us down in my bed and start to leave.

"Thanks guys. Love you." Me and Sam say at the same time. And yes she says she loves my brothers, because like I said, we all think of each other as siblings, my brothers and I don't care.

"Goodnight girls. Love you too!" They say and turn off the light as they close the door, but leaving a tiny crack with light from the hallway seeping through.
"Well," Sam begins."this was an interesting day".

I just nod my head in agreement and get under the covers, with Sam doing the same.

"Goodnight Sam"

"Goodnight Lily"
***
*logans point of view*

As soon as I shut my door I start crying. I didn't mean anything I said to Jason! I don't hate him, I love him to death! As I do the rest of my siblings. It just gets annoying when your getting treated like a baby 24/7. I should have just went to bed when he told me too and this whole fight wouldn't have happened. I'm the worst brother ever!

I wasn't paying attention, lost in my own thought, and sobbing, I didn't hear the door opened or feel the bed dip beside me. I knew it was Jason since he's the one to always do these things.
I launch myself at him, tackling him in a hug.

"J-jason i-im s-so sorryy! I don't hate y-you! I love you so much!" I say sobbing, which isn't calming down.

"Hey I know. I know" he says rubbing my back. "It's okay. I love you too buddy. Calm down I'm not mad. Hun your going to make yourself sick." He says soothingly. He stands up, which results in hanging on him like a koala. He starts walking around the room, bouncing up and down lightly, saying 'shh' a couple times.
Once my crying reduced to sniffles, he sat me down gently on my bed while he bends down to my eye level, emmett right by his side.

"Now I know you were mad and you didnt mean anything," Emmett begins. "That was still unacceptable and rude. Now, please hand me your phone. You will get it back at the end of the week. Also, being the amazing brother I am, you will still be allowed to have Oliver over, And you can still have movie nights with us. Sound  good?" He says, with one eyebrow raised.

I frantically shake my head yes. I deserved much more for how i acted. I think he's just giving me an easy punishment since I've cried. He hates seeing anyone of us crying.

"You must be tired from crying so much, hmm?" Jason says.

I nod my head, and get under the covers. I rest my head comfortably on my pillow and close my eyes a little.
Jason leans down and kisses my forehead, and Emmett does the same.

"I love you guys" I says sleepily. They chuckle.

"We love you too bud" they say.
************************************A/N hey guys. I hope your enjoying the story and stuff. I wanted to tell you school started again😒🔫 and I think I will but idk if I can update as much but I will try. I probably can though. But yeahh. Bye now! And it's not edited.