LAST ONE I PROMISE BUT PLEASE READ

Hey guys! IM SO SORRY FOR ALL OF THE NOTES I APOLOGIZE (inside joke)

BUT I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT THE NEW BOOK AND KIND OF LIKE AN OLDER SIBLINGS BOOK.

like so since it's mystical creatures and whatnot their technically not siblings but they are. They act like siblings and consider themselves siblings. Plus this book is going to probably be way more organized than this one. But I did get 3 chapters up counting the prologue and stuff so yeah.

I'm going to put the prologue down here so please read and enjoy.

****

I had just gotten home from school about an hour ago and my mom seemed a little on edge. I questioned her about it, but she quickly answered saying "she was just tired", but I didn't believe her.

I was just finishing my spanish homework when I heard a loud thump come from downstairs.  I know I shouldn't go downstairs. I have a feeling. A horrible feeling.

I had to make sure my mom was okay. I know I shouldn't go downstairs but I have to. I grab my baseball bat from under my bed and slowly walk towards the door.

"Mom?" I ask, cautiously walking down the stairs.

My mind is screaming for me to go back upstairs but I just ignore it and shove all the fear away.

As soon as my foot landed on the ground, I gasped in horror, my hand covering my mouth. There, on the wooden tile floor, was a trail of blood leading towards the kitchen. I shakily forced my feet to move towards the trail, though every inch of my body is begging me to run.

I, very slowly, turned the corner into the kitchen. I screamed, and broke down sobbing. There was my mom, on the floor with her neck torn out and huge holes in her body,  pools of blood surrounded her. Her used to be bright blue eyes were now a dull gray. They were open and glossy; fright was seemingly trapped in them.

Her face was so, so pale, almost a blue color. Her clothes were ripped, ragged.
She had deep scratches all over her body, along with what to be seemed bite marks.

I dropped my bat and fumbled with my phone. I attempted to call 911, but was hard because of my furiously shaking hands.

I finally got in the 3 numbers and hit the call button.

"Hello, 911, what is you-" a large cloth went over my mouth and nose, restricting my air supply. I started struggling, but whoever was holding me was pretty strong. I was just about to breath in when someone came into view. He looked like a teenager, light brown hair quiffed up, a lightly tanned face, but one thing was terrifying about this boy. He had fangs, like dog ones, and his chin and lips had dried blood on them. His hands and fingers were stained a dark red color, and his eyes were somewhat yellow.

I gasped in shock and horror, darkness quickly taking over.

*****

So that is the original prolouge for it and stuff so im begging u to go check it out if you want to read another book kind of like this but better and with older girls :)))) love you guys!!