★CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX★

"Lilian, no!" 

I quickly retracted my hand from the box in the cupboard that held all the candy. It's that time of the month and Im in desperate need for some chocolate.

"You can't have chocolate for breakfast" Emmett continued to scold me.  I waited until he was finished and had his back turned. I grabbed a couple chocolate bars and ran back up to my room. 

I couldn't help it, honestly. Oliver, Logan, and Sam came in a few minutes later holding things in their arms. Logan held one of his sweatshirts (I love wearing my brothers sweatshirts), Oliver held a ton of blankets, and Sam held some snacks and the computer.

"We figured it's time for one of our movie days" Sam said as Oliver for everything set up. Logan gave me his sweatshirt and Sam set down all the snacks.

I was still technically grounded, but I was allowed watching movies if I was watching it with a group because my family doesn't like to exclude me from things. Or really, exclude anyone.

"What do you wanna watch" sam asked, scrolling through Netflix.

"Ooh, let's watch baby daddy. That show is hilarious" oli suggested. We all agreed, so sam clicked on the episode we were on last. Luckily, this show, you can watch whatever episode without being confused.

After we watched a full season of that (no shame), we decided to watch supernatural and 13 reasons why.

A few hours later, Cole popped in and handed me a pack of king sized Hershey chocolate bars. I almost cried of happiness. They even brought up chocolate icecream.

We ended up watching the Percy jackson movies.

"These movies are trash" I complained. It's true, the movie is nothing like the book and it makes me mad. Like the people who wrote the script need to read the dam book(if you have read the books, you should get the reference lmao).

"Im bored" oli said eventually.  We've been watching shows since this morning and it's almost dinner now.

"Well dinner is soon im guessing, so we'll have food to cure our boredom"

It was a couple minutes until william came and told us dinner was ready. I was still mad at him for going through my phone and getting me in trouble.

I groaned. I didn't want to get up. I had just found the perfect position where my cramps stopped. I just laid on my bed, no moving.

"Cmon lils" logan said, hitting me with a pillow.

"No, I don't feel good"

"I don't care, let's go"

Oliver must've been done with our bickering because he eventually picked me up and carried me to the kitchen.

"Screw you Oliver" I mumbled. He just laughed and set me down on a chair at the table.

I'm not really sure what we were having today, it looked kinda weird. There was stuff I've never tried and, I don't know, just looked weird I guess.

I took a bite, and it tasted weird too. After a minute or two, I started coughing.

"Hey lily, are you alright?" Emmett asked me, probably because I haven't stopped coughing.

All the sudden, I started wheezing. My throat began closing and it was getting really and to breath.

"Oh my god- " Jason stood up and ran over to me, picking me up and running to the door.

"Cant-" I tried to muster up enough oxygen to speak, but nothing would come out.

"Don't talk, bubs" he ordered.

He put me in the back seat, and Emmett and logan sat on either side of me. 

They were trying to comfort me and making sure I was alright, which I obviously wasn't.

I began to cry, feeling panicky.

"No, no stop crying you're going to make it worse- JASON HURRY UP, DRUVE FASTER" logan yelled.

Emmett kissed my head and began playing with my hair, which has always been something that has calmed me down, but that was not the case this time.

We pulled up into the hospital just as I was seeing dots. Everything was getting dizzy and I couldn't understand what people were saying, but I know there was yelling.

The last thing I remember is seeing Sam's terrified face looking down on me.

*********

I really hope you like this, though most of it was really boring. I didn't know what to write , but there's only a few chapters left. Maybe the next one, idk I haven't decided yet. Also, I have a new obsession.

If anyone was read the book or seen the movie for the outsiders, hmu please lmao.

I hope this chapter made sense, I'm not really sure if it did.

Thank you all for everything(everything)

Unedited