★ CHAPTER THIRTY★

It was now after Christmas and new years (which my parents didn't come home for) and that meant, new year, new me. I decided I was going to be more organized, actually look decent everyday for school, and get a boyfriend (never gunna happen).

I was still on break from school so tabs, sam, and I decided we wanted to go to the mall. Emmett said it was fine if logan, oli, and Colton went since we need 'protection' incase someone decided to kidnap us. We argued but what he said was final.

Me, sam, and Tabby all got ready to go
Lily

Me, sam, and Tabby all got ready to goLily

Sam

Tabby

Tabby

Grabbed our wallets which held money and gift cards that we got for Christmas, and headed downstairs.

The boys were already in the car so we went outside got in it.
The drive to the mall was full of singing very loud and dancing to the radio, the usual.

we finally got to the mall and didn't see many cars so we found a good parking spot bear the doors.

Colton turned around and looked at us, "okay, were goung to be amazing and let you guys walk around alone, let you do what girls do, but u have to check in every 20 minutes(because they were staying for like hours and hours) and meet us in the food court at 2:30. Deal?" We nodded and climbed out of the car.
"Oh and text us if you need us, yeah?" We nodded again and walked inside, immediately going to PINK. There, we bought some panties since it was 7 for $27.50 (it was a sale), some leggings, and more shirts. We all 3 got $300 in gift cards here from my parents(just to get us out of their hair). And we texted Colton since our 20 minutes were up.

Next we went to forever 21, rue 21. There we got some cute shirts and dresses. Then we got some other cute accessories.

We then went to hot topic, getting some band t-shirts, jeans, chokers, and one of their makeup pallettes. We also got some harry potter stuff because were harry potter trash (A/N same).

We then realized it was about 2:10 and started heading over towards the food court. We found a table, setting all of our bags down, and seeing that the boys weren't here yet.

"Okay, me and Tabby are going to the bathroom. You stay here and guard are bags okay?" I nodded and they left.

I sat there on my phone for a couple minutes before I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw a boy about my age. I think he goes to my school but I cant remember. All I know is that hes pretty hot, to be honest.

"Hey" he says and plops down in the seat next to me

"Uh hi?" I say, kind of confused as to why he's talking to me.

"Listen, I lost my number, can I have yours?" He said and smiled at me.

I bursts out laughing at his pick up line.

"That was so cheesy, oh my gosh" I said, still laughing. He chuckled too.

"Well, can I?" He pushed.

"I don't even know your name?" I challenged. He smiled at me.

"My name is Connor" he said.

"Hm. I SUPPOSE I'll give you my number" he handed me his phone and I named myself 'girl from the mall👑' and put my number in.

I give his phone back to him and noticed sam and Tabby coming back.

"My friends are coming back now..." I trailed off.

"That's fine. I'll text you" he winked and walked away.

As soon as he left, the girls ran up to me an started shooting a whole lot of questions at me.

"Was that Connor?"
"What did he want"
"What did he say"
"Do u think he's cute?"
"Did he ask u out?"
"Did he hurt you"
"Did he harass you"
"If he did anything I swear to-"

"CALM DOWN" I yell over their speedy voices.
"We only talked. Nothing more" I promised.
"And I gave him my number" I added and they began squealing.
"Shut up, the boys are coming!" I shushed them and we all began to talk about something else.

.....................................

It was about an hour after I got home from the mall when Connor texted me.

Connor: hey it's the dude from the mall😂

Lily: yeah I kinda figured that lol.

Connor: y'know, you never told me your name??

Lily: wouldn't you like to know ;)

Connor: I would actually, yeah

Lily: well, I guess you'll have to wait and seeee

Connor: ugh. It's fine I can just ask people at school :P

Lily: your no fun :(

Connor: youre*

Lily : you're**

Connor: eh whateverrrr.

Lily: I gtg I'll text you later??

Connor: yeah. Bye mystery girl.

I laughed and turned my phone off so I could go downstairs to eat. I must've had a ridiculous smile on my face cause Colton asked

"Why are you so happy?"

I just shrugged and continued eating, tabby and sam giving me knowing looks and smirks throughout the whole meal.

I just really hope my brothers don't find out about him.

***********

Crappy ending as always so im sorry. Also sorry for taking a like month to update im really bad it it lol.

So what do u think of Connor? Thoughts? Suggestions?? Let me know!

Also if you need to talk to me or something u can pm me! I'll answer I promise lol.
Are the pics showing up?
Unedited
Word count:932