Chapter Fifteen

(Author's Note: The story is now in Nira's point of view.)

I was getting drowsy again when the doctors said I was ready to return to Kylo Ren's quarters. My eyelids kept slowly drooping downwards and I yawned several times on the way there.

They had me cuffed to a miniature droid that lead me to his cell. The door slid open and the droid hobbled in, dragging me with it. I reluctantly entered the room. He wasn't in the central area, but the bathroom door was shut, so I assumed he was in there.

"Kylo Ren." The droid's robotic monotone sounded throughout the room. The bathroom door flew open, making me jump, and Kylo Ren . . . whoa. 

He walked out quickly only in plain black pants and black socks. He didn't wear his mask or armor, which I think was one of my favorite parts of his appearance at that time. He was in the midst of pulling a tight undershirt on and I glimpsed at his flat and severely toned torso. He got the undershirt on. Kylo Ren's hair was wet; it hung loosely around his head and I couldn't breathe for a moment while I admired him, unable to help myself.

Well anyways, he walked out of the bathroom. 

He glanced down at the droid, up at me, and then nodded to the droid. I was uncuffed. The droid hobbled out and I rubbed my sore wrists, not moving. Kylo Ren watched me. 

"Hello Nira." His smooth and tranquil voice seemed to wrap around me. I knew he wasn't trying to be seductive, but damn, Kylo Ren was seducing me pretty badly. 

Snap out of it, I scolded myself in my head. How could I have be thinking of this fiend in that way? In an instant I was disgusted myself. 

I finally replied seriously, "Kylo Ren." I nodded my head formally. I then felt him reach into my mind and I physically rolled my eyes. I didn't care if he saw me go through with the sassy action. He needed to know that it irritated me when he did that. My mind was exactly like it sounded like; my mind. What comes and goes through there is none of Kylo Ren's business. 

I felt him withdraw. "You are tired." He stated, staring into my eyes. I nodded, unsure of what else to do. "Go to sleep. You can sleep in my bed." He ordered, gesturing towards the bed with the black comforter. I remember lying in there and feeling anxiety tearing at all of my nerves as Kylo Ren kissed my neck. It felt like forever ago, but really it hadn't happened too long before this. 

"Can I brush my teeth or change clothes?" I asked, looking down at the clothes I wore. "Yes. There are nightgowns in that closet, and a toothbrush setting out in the bathroom." He pointed to the closet and then stuck his thumb behind his shoulder towards the bathroom. 

I walked to the closet and pulled out the most beautiful, dark, elegant, sinister nightgown I'd ever seen. It was plain, black, long-sleeved, and when I walked into the bathroom, pulled off my other clothes, and tried it on, it went straight down to my feet. I know it doesn't sound too corrupt (I mean, it's only a nightgown, right???), but something radiated from it -- something evil. 

I looked at myself donning the thing in my mirror and I felt more powerful than I'd felt without it. I suddenly felt as if I could stride out into middle of The First Order's venue and conquer the entire damned place.

It slightly shimmered in the light when I turned -- not enough to be diagnosed as glittered, but too much to be called glinted. The gown wasn't as skin-tight as my previous clothes The First Order had given to me, but it was relatively close-fitting until my knees were it flowed outwards.

I felt dominant and mighty wearing that nightgown, and I loved it.

I brushed my teeth and walked back into the room, my confidence levels heightening with each step. Kylo Ren had his back to me. He turned, saw me, and his eyebrows raised. That was all. He merely raised his eyebrows, and then his eyes trailed up and down my body. I no longer felt dominant, mighty, or powerful under his deep gaze. I felt uncomfortable. I folded my arms across my chest and slightly bowed my head so he couldn't make eye contact.