Chapter Seventy-Five

(Author's Note: This chapter is in Nira's point of view.)

"Not now, Kespia."  

I heard Kylo Ren's words distantly but the only thing I was focused on was her soft, beautiful hands slowly traveling up and down his arm. 

As soon as I had seen Kespia physically flirt with Kylo Ren, I left. The jealousy I suffered was almost unreal. It was like a raging internal fire that consumed all of my thoughts and actions. My fingers itched to stretch forwards and electrocute her; the desire to do so was nearly unbearable. I had to leave, or else I would've. 

I turned and began quickly striding towards the door. My breath had somehow gotten heavy even though I hadn't endured any true physical labor. I was panicking for so many different reasons. 

I hadn't accepted Kylo Ren back after he apologized -- what if things between us truly were over?! What if I had ruined it by smacking him? What if he wanted no part of me?!

Kespia's going to replace me as his 'woman' and she's going to rub it into my face. I'm going to have to watch them every single day, watch them love each other, and know that I could be the one loving him. But no -- I had rejected him. 

I stormed through the doors and into the corridor. I was nearly at a running pace now. I wanted to be as far away from the training arena as possible. 

I faintly heard the door open and shut, and then the sound of footsteps behind me. 

"Nira." His static, sharp, intimidating, robotic voice resounded through the hallways. 

I stopped in my tracks at the sound of Kylo Ren calling for me. 

As I turned to face him, the sound of the door opening once again and more footsteps reached my ears. When I was fully rotated and looking at him, Kespia was with him. 

She had somehow caught up to him and was gripping his arm. I watched as she quietly began muttering to him. I was quite a distance away, so I couldn't distinguish what they were saying, but her mouth closed after she finished her sentence and something he responded with triggered a gorgeous smile from her. 

I couldn't help myself from facing my palm towards the wall and readying myself to send a powerful volt towards it. The tingling sensation shot towards my fingertips, but at the last moment I hesitated and stopped myself from destroying a portion of The First Order's base. I turned and began angrily marching down the hallway, away from them. 

She's going to steal him. I ruined it. She's going to take him away from me, and there's nothing I can do about it because I destroyed what Kylo Ren and I had.

I pushed myself to walk faster. I distantly heard Kylo Ren call my name again, but I completely ignored him. 

He's not going to want me. Kespia is perfect. I am not. 

"Nira!" This time he shouted at me, but I continued to disregard him. I turned down the hallway and quickly darted into a transporter, attempting to avoid him. I was slowly coming to my senses, and other emotions besides anger and jealousy became present in my mind.

I escaped the vicinity of the training arena without Kylo Ren knowing where I had gone. 

I knew that deserting the training arena would only give Kespia more time to bond with Kylo Ren, but I would've rather not seen that happen than stuck around and watch the process. I knew that there was literally nothing I could do about them getting closer, so I thought it would be better that I leave. 

I skipped lunch and headed down to the squadron training hangar. I didn't want to go into the Lunch Hall because I knew that Kylo Ren would've looked for me there. At that moment, I wanted nothing to do with him. It's not that I felt any ill feelings towards him, it's just that I had a lot of jealousy and anger in me and I didn't want to have a furious reaction triggered just by seeing him. 

Kidnapped by Kylo Ren (Star Wars)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara