Chapter 123 -- FINAL CHAPTER

Nira's POV:

I looked up at him. "You have no idea how sure I am. I want to marry you, Kylo Ren. Right now."

"Then let's go do just that." Kylo Ren said, and we began walking out the arena doors together.

Yes, we walked out of the arena doors where we had spent so much time with one another and gotten so close. We walked out of the arena doors technically together in only one way -- physically.

But as we walked out of the arena doors with a plan to marry one another, we were more together than we ever had been before.

_____

I let go of his hand so we wouldn't draw attention and we continued walking down the darkly colored, brightly lit First Order hallways. Kylo Ren lead me down different hallways I hadn't ventured in before. Every once in a while I would glance up at him and admire his sleek, dark helmet and his broad, toned shoulders. 

He guided me to a small hangar that I'd never been to before, and only one ship sat on the dark grey floors. I recognized the ship to be Kylo Ren's slick black private star ship with massively expanded wings and a compact, rectangular center. 

Kylo Ren wordlessly walked down the stairs but when we reached the bottom step he looked at the stormtroopers guarding the hangar and commanded in his deep robotic voice, "Prepare my ship for takeoff."

One stormtrooper stepped forward. "Sir, hasn't everyone been instructed to remain at the base due to security issues until further notice?" 

Kylo Ren froze and slowly turned towards the trooper, who immediately stepped back in line and looked at his white-armored feet. "Prepare my ship for takeoff." Kylo Ren repeated in his dangerous, automated voice. The stormtroopers began bustling about. 

Kylo Ren lead me onto the ship and into the cockpit. We were shooting through space at light speed in a matter of minutes. 

I couldn't help but wonder where Kylo Ren was taking me, so I quietly asked, "Where are we going?" 

He lifted his arm only to take off his helmet. Before he answered I absorbed the beauty his dark complexion. 

"You'll see." He gently stated. I sat back in my seat and enjoyed the ride anxiously. 

Eventually our ship careened out of light speed and quickly glided towards a large planet filled with green spots of land and white clouds in the sky. I raised a confused eyebrow and looked at Kylo Ren. He anticipated a question from me and again said, "You'll see." 

The ship landed smoothly in a large field surrounded by trees. A ramp extended towards the ground revealing bright sunlight to the both of us. I realized that I hadn't been in the direct path of sunlight since when Kylo Ren took me to Beyzuno, and before that -- Tunstead. 

I stepped onto the soft ground, which was composed of delicate dirt hidden behind the greenest, thickest grass blades. This nature's beauty was beyond beautiful, and made me reminisce a land I hadn't ventured on since the era of my life before Kylo Ren. 

I looked around, scrutinizing the familiarizing field full of grass, abundant with colored flowers, and surrounded by thickly leaved trees of all shades of green, olive, and emerald. 

"Where are we?" I slowly asked. A breeze blew my hair behind my shoulders, which was also a sensation I hadn't experienced in a long time. I looked at Kylo Ren. 

He'd left his helmet on the ship. He donned his usual black clothing that was nearly an exact match to the onyx shade of his hair. He stood tall and surveyed the exposed field with much serenity, as if he knew the place.