Chapter one: "First him..."

I walked past the boys and girls in the front of my school as they all talked about their weekends, all the stupid things they would talk about annoyed me. I was constantly pushed or squished or tripped as I walked down the halls of my crowed school. I raced to my locker, stepping over the girls and boys who had gotten there before me; then decided to have their conversations about general stupid on the floor. I went into my locker and took out the various books I would need for the day; first period-French book, second and third period-English book, fourth and fifth-Science book, last period- I actually don't know I'll just have to ask someone.

I've only been in school for two months, my mum moved me here from England about 4 months ago.She originally home schooled me, but my step brother wanted me to come to his school his name is Rayan but I call him Ray for short, he and his dad are kinda the reason why we moved here. My mum married his- well my dad now.

I heard the bell ring that's when I rushed to my first class. I sat at the back of the room alone as I usually do. Mrs. Belgarde the French teacher decided that she wanted to speak in French for the whole lesson woopty-doo I swear this is child abuse.

"Bonjour classe aujourd'hui nous apprendre sur la façon de nous décrire." Say what?! I looked at her like - well like she was speaking another language.

I laid my head down on to the table and sang my favorite song from B2K which was 'everything'.

"Miss Lopez! I want you to explain to me why you are not concentrating!" She screamed in her thick French accent. Even when she speaks English I don't understand her. Oh well.

"I uhh don't--- don't feel well" I lied but come on its French... I can't speak French, I don't understand French... therefore I hate it. But I can speak pretty good Japanese.

My friend Angel came and sat next to me. She's always late but she never really cares.

"Miss Lopez lying is a sin! ANGEL WHY ARE YOU LATE TO MY LESSON?!" She screamed at Angel and barked at me.

"Your face is a sin" I mumble so that she couldn't hear me, I don't need detention.

"Miss, I was late because... you know, you should learn to say it not spray it, damn. It's like an eff-ing river on the table now" she confessed making the whole class burst out in quiet laughter. I chuckled a bit, I wanted to laugh badly but Mrs. Belgarde went a deep red I could tell she was pissed.

"JESSICA! ANGEL! ISOLATION! NOW!" She screamed. Bitch what did I do?

"What did I do?" I asked. All I did was sit here damn... it's cause I'm black... well mixed but I look black so I'ma just go with black.

"Its cause I'm black" Angel laughed in return to Mrs. Belgarde's red face and bulging eyes. 'She has the beauty of a frog' Angel always tells me that, I find it so funny.

"Fine Angel detention for the week, isolation today and I'm going to call your mum!" Miss Belgarde exclaimed.

"Be racist its cool, I understand" Angel shouted.

"Angel... just sit down." I could tell Mrs. Belgarde gave up. She always does Angel is just too much even for me sometimes; you can't win with that girl. After that i had to sit there for the rest of the 60 minuet lesson with Mrs. Belgarde asking me what she was saying every 5 minuets.

Fortunately the bell rang, I put all my books in my bags as fast as possible.

"ANGEL, JESSICA. STAY!" We walked out of our seat towards Mrs. Belgarde, she sat on the table and tapped her fingers on it. "I am sick of your attitude Angel you need to stop being so--- vulgar, And Jessica stop being friends with her, now go before you both get detention".

With that Angel and I both grabbed our bags and walked out. We laughed as we go half way down the hall so that she didn't hear us; like I said before... I don't need detention.

"I gotta go I've got that bitch Mrs. English" Angel murmured.

"I'm happy, I've got Miss Quinn, isn't it weird that Miss English teaches English and her last name is English?" I replied. With that we hugged and walk our separate ways. That bitch didn't answer my question.

I knew I was late because there was absolutely no one around the halls or going to their lockers. I stepped into class, I saw everyone in awe of... Jacob... that ass-hole can make any girl shit herself just cause he touch her. He makes me hate 'guys' and what people tell me is 'love' whatever the hell that is... I don't 'love' logically it's a stupid move to be honest.

I walked past him to my seat. I think we were doing poetry today; I love poetry. I guess Jacob was reading out his homework; which was to write a poem or a quote about love.

"To refuse to let their life slip away, write to save another day, love is the movement, on her arms love should be written, arms to catch her when she falls, Y con eso te digo Te amo (And with that I say I love you)" he expressed in his half Mexican, half seductive voice which made all the girls blush, sigh and sink in their seats. Well played Perez. I sat there for a minute watching the disease of stupid and love spread around the girls in class. Jacob went around the class eyeing the girls deciding who to give the luscious, fresh, stunning rose to and as I looked in the opposite direction trying to avoid his angelic smile and golden brown eye's that shimmer in the light. I felt the class turn their heads to my direction and glare. As I slowly raised my head I could see the half Mexican, half black boy standing in front of me, making me feel especially nervous, like a that felling you get when you're on a roller-coaster... yeah that. He smiled at me as he lifted my face via my chin to a standing position, I had my not so famous 'I don't care' look on my face; he chuckled a bit at my expression as he gave me the delicate flower, I heard many gasps from all the girls, the boys all seemed to notice that I existed.

I blushed as he handed me the flower, he smiled at that; touched my cheek and sat down. I was extremely confused for some reason. I felt my cheek where he brushed his delicate fingers against and sat down, I was snapped out of my trance by... "Ok Jacob you can stop kill my girls now" miss Quinn joked, I listened the class laugh and saw him smile in his seat, high 5 the boys around him and gawk at me. "Now... can anyone tell me who Shakespeare was?" I heard Miss Quinn ask. Although I felt the urge to put my hand up I was still too disconcerted to speak proper English I felt like I just met a celebrity for the first time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, do you like it? Comment and vote please and thank you.