Chapter eleven: A month after drama.

~A MONTH LATER~

I had successfully stayed away from Jacob after the party for a whole month which may have only be because he had a lot of school trips to go on. Chresanto joined the football club and is becoming one of the star quarter-backs whatever that is. It's the last year in school for us therefore I have been spending most of my time with Chresanto studding. Now that we're almost near Christmas, things slow down until next year when we have our last tests. It's Friday, today Jacob comes back, and it's not that I'm worried I'm just... yeah.

"So how you felling?" I heard Chresanto's warm voice as he put hand in mine.

"It's just driver's education dude calm down." I laughed as I squeezed his hands.

"Drive carefully." I'll be fine, I know I will. He just gets way too worried about me.

"Yeah I will, I promise." I said with a smile trying to calm his nerves. It started to pour with rain, I sighed, I hate rain but it was better then going to French.

"You know it's raining, I really don't think you should do this" I could hear the worry in his voice. He tighted his grip on my hand.

"Chres look at me." he stared outside for awhile till he looked at me: "I will be absolutely fine." I heard a teach call my name to which we both turned around.

"Jessica there will be no driver's education today since the rain." Chresanto smiled at me he was gleaming, I stood there slightly disappointed. The teacher nodded she looked down at our hands that were together. We both let go.

.

"Uhh I have to go." he said as his cheeks started to change colour. The teacher walked off and so did Chresanto leaving me in the hallway. I went to French and listen to miss drown me with Boredom.

After a while the bell rang and I rushed to English. That's when I saw Jacob his hair perfectly curly, his amazing smile, his skin the just glowed as he sat there staring at me. I sat in my seat and put my head down.

"Ok class the school news paper has an important message" I heard Miss Quinn say as she went on the website. I looked up to see a picture of Chresanto and I at Isis party just at the part where I thought he was going to kiss me. I felt the class stare at me, my temperature rose and my hands became sweaty.

"So are you dating!?" I heard a random girl shout out.

I shook my head.

"Did you kiss!?" I heard some boy shout.

I shook my head.

I looked at Jacob, he seemed angry or jealous. I put my head on the table so the whole class wouldn't see me blush. Miss Quinn decided to put me out of my misery and put on a DVD called 'This Christmas'. I decided to doodle on my free lesson so I started drawing pictures of anima Characters... After a while I looked down on my page to see Chresanto and Jacob written all over it. This is pissing me off, I just needed to get away from them both.

Jacob sat next to me causing me to fiddle with the paper even more.

"If feel like I ask this question all the time... What do you want Perez?" I asked looking in a completely different direction.

"You know the answer to that." He sighed.

"Yeah well I don't want you." I said coldly, avoiding his stare looking in a different direction.

"Look at me and say that, you can't say that there is nothing between us."

"I can and I did; why now Jacob I've been in this school for five months... so you chose now to confess you undying love for me... save it, you're like every other boy." I looked at the window still evading his glare. I was right and I know it, ok I get a temperature every time we're around each other maybe that's just because he literally makes me sick.

"Look the thing is I actually care about you, I do have a heart and feelings and emotions and a heart you know hobbies and all that shit humans have... I tell you about me if you wanna know" He held my hand from off the desk and squeezed it.

I looked at him and sighed "fine." I hope he doesn't tell me his life story or some deep dark past or any shit like that.

"Ok here it goes, I like you, I really do, I think because other girls throw themselves at me and you didn't you came into school to be in school. You weren't worried about me or your brother or anything else..."

"So because I don't like you, you like me? Boy you have some weird turn on's. I think you just want what you can't have."

"That too." He smiled at me and I looked up at him into his big brown eyes that glistened and shined and it was the first time I had ever seen Jacob look like he cared about anybody but... well Jacob. That didn't mean he was good or I instantly fell in love with him, it was just nice to not see lust and sex in his eyes even for just a minute.

The day went on pretty normal Jacob was really nice to me at lunch he brought me food, cause well I don't usually eat at lunch cause I can't be bother and I sat with the jocks which was pretty much made up of Jacob, Chresanto, Rayan, Craig, Jacob L, Justin, Daniel, Jaden and three more people I don't know and they're girlfriends which would obviously include Angel.

"So who's the captain of the team again?" I heard a loud sarcastic sigh from everyone at the table.

"Ok, ok let me explain again Jacob is." Justin said to me condescendingly.

"So how do you play the game again?" everyone began to laugh, Justin grabbed my hand off the table laughing still while I remained confused. "Honey just forget it." He smiled at me showing his perfect white teeth. I smiled back and squeezed his hand. For him to notice to notice the glares he was getting from Jacob, Chresanto and My brother. He looked over his shoulder at them. "What?" he asked, looking at them quite puzzled.

"I don't know what's up with dumb and dumber, but she's my step sister." Ray pulled Justin's hand off mine and sat him back down and patted his shoulder: "no dude, no."

"What's up with you two though?" Daniel asked looking in the direction of Chresanto and Jacob. Everyone stared in their direction.

"Don't even bother." Jacob got up and took his and my lunch plate to the bin.

"Jess you ok to go home cause we got practise." I heard my brother shout to me..

"I have legs, I can walk." I smiled and walked towards the exit. Chresanto followed me.

"Jess do you wanna come to dinner with me and my parents on Saturday?" I heard him shout out.

I smiled like a fucking idiot the turned around "Yeah sounds like a date, see you on Saturday." I skipped down the hall. Making my way to Art, I like to be early.

~After school: football practice~

The boys began getting changed into they're football outfits.

"So Ray about that sister of yours..." Justin started.

"What about her?" Ray asked.

"Basically she's sexy." Jaden interrupted, as he high fived Justin.

"You can't just say that." Daniel said shaking his head at them.

"Yeah I think you should get some manners." Jacob said in an annoyed tone.

"Yeah Perez?" Jaden got in Jacobs face.

"Yeah smith." Jacob pushed him out of his face and into the lockers, Jaden punched Jacob right in face. His nose started bleed... this was the beginning of war. Jacob got up wiped the blood from this nose and rugby tackled Jaden into the lockers and began to punch him in face. Chresanto and Daniel pulled Jacob off of Jaden. Ray and Jacob-L pulled Jaden up from the now broken lockers. He wiped the blood from his mouth and gave Jacob a death glare.

"Firstly you guys are dumb, secondly what the fuck was that about? And thirdly go clean yourselves up, we have football practise." Craig threw a towel at both of them.