Chapter fifteen: A dream come true?

Its prom and I'm not going! I can't go. I don't want to break up with Chresanto. I don't like Jacob; I don't want to be with Jacob. I'm just going to stay at home and watch Fat Albert the movie. I know Chresanto wanted me to go with him but I told him I was sick. 

My brother came down the stairs in a purple tux he's been trying a lot on asking my opinion on every one he try's on. 

"You look like a pimp." I laughed.

"Thanks Jessica, why can't you help me?"

"Why not wear the black suite with the red shirt."

"That's Craig's colour." Rayan whined.

"You sound like a girl with PMS." I laughed as Rayan gave me the worst stank look ever.

"You're a bitch." He replied.

"Rayan I've been sitting here for half an hour! I don't care what you wear! Put on the purple one I want you to look like a pimp!" Angel shouted, apparently last year her and Ray won prom king and queen so they need to be there to start it off so they can't be late.

"By the way prom starts in 10 minutes." I said hesitantly.

"HURRY THE FUCK UP! It takes 20 minutes to get there!"

"Okay Angel shut up, Jess are you sure you are going to be okay?" He asked worryingly.

"of course I’ll be fine"

"I think you should come considering it's the last thing this term and you've never been to prom but whatever, you're making Chresanto go alone and if he ends up with Kayla that will be your fault."

"Thank you so much Angel; you know what..." I stopped because I heard a knock at the door. My brother walked to the door and answered it. Chresanto was standing there in his suite with a bouquet of roses, some balloons and a dress. My brother and Chres did there boy hug thing.

"What are you doing here, I’m sick remember?" I said as I got up to hug Chres, he is just as sweet as Pie; even though I don't eat pie but you get the point.

"I figured since you never went to prom and you can't go today, why don't we have our own prom... or if you don't want to we could just watch movies and stuff."

"Awwwwww how sweet, why aren't you that sweet"?" Angel hit ray, Chresanto and I began to laugh.

"You are truly sweet." I kissed him on the cheek and we both began to blush. 

"Come on Jess can't we just go and if anything happens or you don't feel well I’ll drive you home." Rayan proposed.

"I guess I could for at least an hour." They all cheered and Chres handed me the silk black dress he had brought me. I went up stairs and put on the dress grabbed my asthma pump and eppi-pen.

"You got everything?" Rayan asked.

"Yeah, yeah I do."

"Let's go then." My brother said excitedly. My brother drove us there and the party was in full swing, loud music, people dancing, half of which are already drunk.

I held Chresanto's hand really tight, his reaction was to pull me closer and wrapped his arms around me. 

"Chresanto... I, I have to tell you something and I know you might hate me but... I need to tell you."

"Look I could never hate you. Jessica I, I think I love you. And I know we haven't known each other for years but we get on and I don't like you just because you’re beautiful but because you're an amazing person... this is so stupid... but yeah."

"I think I love you too." I stuttered. I would ask loads of questions like: could this be love? Or why does he love me or anything to be honest but he said it and he means it. Right? 

Chresanto's smile turned into the biggest grin ever. His eyes locked on mine instantly and his grip tightened double time. The atmosphere around began to heat up and the tension between us, the tension felt so fiery so passionate, so perfect. He made my whole body jiggle; my legs were slowly turning into jelly. This moment needed to last forever, Jacob never made me feel completely in love, my heart doesn't stop at his touch, I can't describe this feeling. What Jacob gave me was lust but this, this was love. It was a feeling that would never go.

Chresanto's softly stroked his fingers against my lips. He leaned in until our noses were touching. His hot warm breath trickled down my neck and caused a tingling sensation in me. I closed my eyes and carefully tilted my head. His lips came into contact on my neck and he gently began to suck on my skin. I let out a soft deep breath and licked my lips. This was the real feeling, this was love. Jacob could never ever make feel like this. My heart took slow but powerful beats. My body relaxed and my muscles calmed to Chresanto's touch. Chresanto's lips came to mine. He delicately brushed his lips against mine as softly as he could. I bit his lip and gave him a devilish grin. 

He led me to the art room which was near the hall. He grabbed my waist and pulled me so close until my boobs were plumped up against his chest. His body was pushed up on my against the wall as his tongue trailed down to my chest. He devoured my chest with his licks and kisses. I leaned my head back and ran my fingers through his lush small curls. His baby curls were like a forest of lushness. His tongue slipped back into his mouth and we were back to our noses touching. 

He used his finger to pull my chin towards his lips as he closed his eyes. I immediately closed my eyes and the magic moment happened. Our lips touched and sparks flew everywhere. His tongue entered my mouth ever so smoothly. His tongue, that tongue felt tender so soft. It wasn't all slob by and saliva like. It was so smooth against mine that I died every time they touched. His lips coupled mine and emitted passion everywhere. 

I could feel his body doing slow but sexy ripples against mine as we French kissed. As he done small ripples on my body, his body tensed and his abs grinned on mine like a tease and I was just dying. Kiss after kiss after kiss was just like a mind-blowing tantalizing tease. His passion just causes my heart to beat like a beast. 

We broke from our kiss and panted as we had seemingly forgotten to breathe. 

"I love you Jessica. I really do and as your boyfriend, you are my dream come true. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Chresanto...I-" The door creaked open and I saw a silhouette of a girl medium height you could see the way her dress squeezed her body push up her boobs and barely covering her ass. The only person she could be was Kayla.

I whispered to Chres "I don't mean it."

"What do you mean?" 

"You'll see..." I quickly but slowly gave him a peck on the lips.

"Aren't you going guys going to party?" She walked up to us and pulled us into the crowed party room and dug her nails into my arm she pulled me to the side and said "Tell him now! And for that stupid pathetic little kiss, you're going to tell him in front of everyone and you're going to do it in the meanest way possible!"

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Hurry up!" She shouted as she pushed me forward towards Chresanto.

Just in case you don’t know asthma is a medical condition. Asthma is a common long-term condition that can cause a cough, wheezing, and breathlessness. The severity of the symptoms varies from person to person. Asthma can be controlled well in most people most of the time. There is a science less on for you.

Thank you guys so much for reading this book it means so much to me. Please remember to comment and vote.