Chapter twenty-one: First kiss

Jacob and I have made up from last years fiasco and although he still has his 'undying love' for me, I'm happy we can get along as friends, it hasn't really been the same since Rayan and Angel left for university.

On Friday Jacob and I usually go to get ice-cream after school, it's like a tradition.

I brought vanilla and Jacob brought cookie dough, even though his favourite is pistachio but he doesn't get it because I'm allergic to nuts, which I think is sweet.

"So Jessica it's my birthday soon and there's one thing I want from you." He said in a serious tone. I wonder what he wants from me.

"Uh huh?" I signalled him to go on.

"I want you and Chresanto to make up..."

"Jacob, that's not going to happen he hates me." I said scooping mouthfuls of toffee covered vanilla ice-cream into my mouth.

"He doesn't hate you... he thinks you hate him and as much as it burns me to say this I think you guys love each other... so please at least talk to him...or if not you could always marry me..."

I giggled slightly and looked up at Jacob "Fine, Fine. I'll talk to him."

"Good cause he'll be at my party."

"And you only happen to tell me that now... Jacob why are you doing this? I mean all you ever wanted was to have me and now you have me and you don't want me?" I was confused at Jacob's blatant disregard for his own feelings, I mean that's all I thought he cared about.

"Look, I love you, I really do... But I mean look at the years you've been here for, I made it nothing but trouble... plus everybody hates me. But they don't hate you and The Lord knows I'm not doing this for me cause if I was I would of had you a long time ago but I'm doing it for Chresanto, when we were younger he was like my brother, cause his parents weren't around a lot so I do, some what care about him."

"Well then, you mean it no more plans to get me?"

"Well not in high school." He laughed.

"If you were this nice when I met you, I would of dated you a long time ago." I giggled.

"I gotta keep up appearances around here... speaking of appearances..." he leaned forward grabbing my shoulders and kissed me. I sat there confused as usual. Our lip were in perfect synchronization, this kiss that was forced on me had be come desirable, Jacob wrapped his arms around my waist and I slowly moved my hand up and played with his beautiful delicate curls. I felt like one of throes couples that show public displays of affection....

"JESSICA!"

...

...

...

...

...

"JESSICA! JESSICA!" I picked my head up from the table and whipped the spit off my mouth and moved the strands of curly hair that were stuck to the cheeks of my face. I raised my head off the table by my arms and looked up at Chresanto who was standing right in front of me.

"Oh good you're awake, well done sleeping beauty." He said smiling.

"What? Huh?" I was still half asleep so whatever santo was saying went in through one ear and out the other. I guess all that just went on was a dream.

"I came from football practice, I saw you asleep making-out with your desk, so I came and sat here and watched you." He chuckled and gave his famous smile.

"Right... This was not a good day to have my hair out." I flatten down the miss placed hairs on my head and yawned.

"You talk in your sleep, but anyway you want me to drop you home?" He asked.

I nodded and he picked up his and my bag and put it in the trunk of his car. We both got in. I sighed as I got comfortable in the leather seats.

"So you going to Jacob's birthday party tonight?" He asked.

"Well, yeah he invited me... I think I'm obligated to go."

"Yeah same..." He drifted off and there was a silence between us, as if we had nothing we could say to each other, it's so weird we used to finish each others sentences and stuff.

"Chresanto, I'm sorry. About everything... I mean last year was.... and I didn't want you to..." I sighed, trying to explain all of this was hard.

"Look, Jessica I don't want you to apologise, I know you didn't mean to hurt me. I forgive you." He smiled at me and put his hand on mine. we pulled up to my house and he got out and pulled my bag out of the trunk and walked me to my door.

"Well this is it...." He said, looking down and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah..."

"Okay you might slap me for what I'm about to do."

Chres sighed and looked up at the sky as if he wanted to get himself out of this. This was usually the time where something magical happens and makes the past, a figure of our imagination. I could see it in his eyes, that it was that something wanted to burst out but yet he was too scared to do it. So I thought a little Jess power would work. I flattened out my dress and faced Chres. His eyes made immediate contact with mine and we locked in each other eyes.

At that moment the air grew tense and the softly crisp wind blew past us. The moonlight shone directly past us and brightened the surrounding around us. The small sounds of little insects played as a sweet yet weird melody between the silence. I wanted to so badly lunge at Santo but the silence crept towards me and slowly wrapped itself around me causing numbness through my body. I couldn't move. The wind blew more causing the scent of chresnato to find a way into my nose. I slowly inhaled it in and exhaled satisfaction. The smell of Chres was always a welcoming warming scent. Almost nutty. His hugs reflected the scent he emitted.

I closed my eyes and indulged myself in his scent. He slowly glanced me up and down and out of nowhere his arm snatched me from my zone into his chest. I gave out a squeal as our bodies meddled withe ach other. It was almost like we were hot butter melting into each on a hot sunny day. Blood rushed into my checks as it flushed to a scarlet red colour. Santo's checks did the same. His soft hands pushed us so close that I could feel his breathing on my breast. It was heavy and dense. I felt tingly and giggled as his breath travelled down the skin of my breast. His fingers traced down my chest towards the middle.

He softly whispered in my ear "My heart has dreamt of doing this ever since you slipped from my hands". His cold lips stroked my neck gently which shot a shiver down my spine. His soft lips continued to brush my neck up and down. I closed my eyes, my breathing became shallow and short. I could feel my heart race like it once did before when I first laid my eyes on Chres.

His head rose slowly. He paused. His lips lunged forward to mine and like a magnet I was attracted. Gradually our lips finally met with each and fireworks erupted. We embraced each other lovingly as our kisses grew deeper more passionate more heavier. His finger fondled with my hair like a baby in a sand pit. Our heavy breathes were engulfed by our kisses. Nothing in the world mattered but me and him. Fireflies flew around us lighting up the night sky. Harmony and romance filled the air.

----------------------------------------

🎇🎊🎉🎋HAPPY NEW YEAR ✨🎉🎊🎆

Hope you all have a good one. This is my little treat for my beautiful readers.