Chapter six: ".... Party day"

I woke up in my room wondering how the hell I got there, knowing that my brother and the guys probably picked me up and took me here. I rolled over, yawning then stretching; to see my brother asleep on my bedroom floor.

"Umm... ok then" I whispered as I got out of my bed to go downstairs and make breakfast. My brother only sleeps in my room when he's scared or there are people in his room. I walked downstairs and heard raping I frowned wondering who it was maybe Craig. I walked in my kitchen to see a boy standing there with a golden brown completion, short brown-blond hair that was curly. It wasn't Craig; I know it wasn't my brother... Chres! I'm kind of slow in the morning. Don't judge me. But I'm sorry he came to my school yesterday, he's known my brother since yesterday... why is he in my house? I know my mum wouldn't let me go to someone's house if I only just met them yesterday.

"Baby girl I'm missing you can't wait to get home so I can hold you,

Pain is love when it comes to you,

Faithful and true is what a stay to you, you’re my homie when I chill with you,

Throw on some sweats with some nikey shoes" I stood at the door listening the cute boy rap my favourite song.

"See times been hard for me, being on the road without my wifey.

Looking at my watch the time goes by, looking at the skies a day goes by.

Wishing all these days you could fly, till the next time you could be by my side.

For you I’d ride for you I'd die, for you girl bonny and Clyde"

I tried to be cool and put my hand on the wall to lean on it but me ...being me obviously slipped. He turned around to see me on the floor in a very awkward position.

He chuckled and helped me up.

"So how long have you been standing there for?" He asked

"Uhhh t-he whole rap" I stuttered.

"Ohh" he looked away.

"No it was good, I love that song anyway" I blurted out. He smiled and blushed a little.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked him sounding quite interested.

"I stayed over" he said plainly.

“Your mum allowed you?" I enquired.

"Well you see She's not home and neither is my Dad, cause it was their wedding anniversary yesterday and they went on a what they liked to call 'second honeymoon' for a week. But we moved here like a month ago so I know how to get around."

"Oh ok cool. So what I understand by that is they don't know." I questioned while giggling a bit.

"Ok ok, yes they don't know." he replied. There was a less then awkward silence. I broke it by noticing that he was still cooking.

"Your food is burning." I giggled as he ran to the food.

"Do you have a date to Isis's party?" He asked shyly as he put his hands through his hair, then flipped what I’m guessing was a pan cake. Was this it... the moment I have been...? You know what I'm gonna stop.

"No... Do you?" I asked mindlessly, I mean I knew he didn't it’s the first day he's been here and if he did well at least I asked the question.

"No... So uhhh... I've never... do you..." he stuttered sounding completely afraid.

"Do you..." I began.

"Morning guys." My brother said in a croaky voice as he strolled down the stairs. REALLY!? AGAIN?! These people keep interrupting!