Chapter nine: "A moment with Jacob."

"Wow... Jessica you look... beautiful" I heard a familiar voice say with a tinge of Mexican in the accent... Sarcastic sigh, clap of thunder, the million dollar question... And the answer is. DUN DUN DUN! Jacob no shit Sherlock.

"Oh aww thank you... I guess" I said with a hint of enthusiasm.

"It's cool, sup cuz" he said in the most likely direction of Chres.

"Oh good" he said smiling and looking at me.

"Aye you wouldn't mind if I took Jessica from you for like five minuets" Jacob asked. What did he want with me now?

"Oh sure... If you want to Jess."

"I uhhh... I don't mind." I don't know why I didn't just say; no!

"Cool" Jacob grabbed me and took me towards the garden of . Leaving Chresanto with 'side-chick'.

"What do you want! I'm on a date...thing ish... maybe."

"Why are you hear with him?"

"Because I am"

"He so not your type"

"Really? really? go to hell!"

"I vacation there"

"Ok Fuck you"

"Love you to." He said with a cocky smile.

"Oh my! You need to stop!" I shouted.

"You need to stop with the shouting... shh." He put his finger on my lips signalling me to shut up. He bit his lip as he grabbed my waist feeling my body through my dress.

"...J-j-jacob" I stuttered. I felt his hands go around my body, I felt his warm breath on my neck in the freezing cold it sent chills down my spine. I felt his soft lips brush against my neck. He kissed my neck softly and slowly.

I let out a soft deep breath and wandered to myself how I was in the same position yet again. Jacob just had this thing over me, like a trance of lust. He had me were he wanted me right in his arms. He was the master mind of this and I'm not saying I love it but boy was he good at his game.

His arms sequentially wrapped around my waist tenderly stroking his fingers lightly against the exposed flesh of my back. His warm breath trailed down my neck spreading all over my body making the hairs on my skin stand up. My body reacted in a way that I couldn't even control, my heart beating so fast that it could almost beat out of my rib cage, the air in my lungs slowly being compressed as I fight to catch the smallest amount of air. The tense atmosphere made my checks flush scarlet red not to mention my slurred motion of words.

"Jess" he huskily whispered in my ear. "I know you can't resist me, so why do it?" He pressed his body against mine causing my pulse to surge through the roof.

He gingerly brushed his lips against my scarlet checks while affectionately fondled with my thighs stimulating my senses of pleasure. I wanted to push him back so badly but the temptation of having a piece of Jacob.....It just did things to me, just make my body tingle in all sorts of ways. Jacob's hand was like a child's first time going to a play pen. He just kept exploring, kept touching, kept feeling all around my thighs and each time he would hit my nerves right where he knew I wouldn't resist.

Every touch was just like a rush of Ecstasy rushing through my blood straight to my head. It was like I was high; but I was high off Jacob, I couldn't keep myself together. The more he touched me the more I wanted to see how far he'd go. Bad boy Jacob with little innocent me........... mhmmmm I could see where this would lead to mhmmm..... I'd rather not think about it as right now as my feelings weren't as secure as I would like them to be.