Chapter Ten: "oh, hi Dad"

So, yeah I umm, I got away from Jacob in the end... eventually... uhhh yeah we didn't have sex... just so you know. Jhezz. Umm I'll tell you what happened. Jacob eventually let me go you know after... well you know after some stuff.

I walked into the party looking as scared as anything but ok. I bumped into Craig, I seemed completely out of it but I tried my best not to look like I was just almost raped or whatever the hell that was; and the fact that for some reason I wanted to have s- you know I should stop. Craig looked at me in my manic state of mind I just keep replaying what happened in my mind every touch every time he kissed my chest just everything. I feel so bad, I don't love Jacob, I know I don't, I think I don't... What am I thinking they are cousins! This is so fucking wrong...

"JESSICA!?" I heard Craig shout. I blinked fast and snapped out of my thoughts.

"Yes... Craig?" I ask distantly.

"Are, are you ok?" He asked in a worried tone as moved my now messed up curly hair. He looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Oh... umm just me and...Jacob"

"Has he been hurting you? Or touching you?" he asked in a serious tone feeling my head for a temperature I had. I rubbed my head... Thinking about everything I felt drunk... ok task number one: STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THAT CREEP JACOB. Number two: find Chresanto and go home. I looked up and Craig was gone probably went back to his date.

I walked around and squeezed through people gaining a head ache... to eventually see angel giving my brother a lap dance... these nasty ass people...I looked down and saw the pile of glasses I picked one up and it stank of vodka so these to idiots are drunk.

I felt someone grab my arm I tuned to see who it was. It was Chres I hugged him so hard almost crushing the life out of him, he hugged me back even though I was squeezing him really tight. He looked at me and smiled. "You want me to drop you home?" he asked. I nodded really fast. As he held my hand and took me through the crowd of drunk people and we finally got out if the house. We both got into the car and I took the deepest breath ever and let go sighing. As Chresanto put the car in Ignition I put my head back and thought threw what will happen on Monday morning.

~meanwhile~

Craig made his way towards Jacob having several things on his mind at once, Jess was like a little sister to him and he was not going to let Jacob take advantage.

He walked up to Jacob, who was happy mingling as he was the one and only 'popular boy'.

"Sup Craig?"

"Can I speak to you in private" Craig said in angry tone. Jacob smiled his not so friendly smile and walked over to a quite room with Craig. They glared at each other before speaking.

,

"Leave Jessica alone" Craig warned.

"What are you talking about" Jacob smiled maliciously and raised his eyebrows.

"Don't play dumb you ass hole. I saw you in the library with her" Craig snapped.

"So what? Oh, or do you like voyeurism?" He said with a sarcastic smile.

"Are you dumb? Are you crazy? Or are you just mental? Because I swear the child abuse that will come your way when Ray finds out or her parents. Your gonna wish you weren't born" Craig spat.

Jacob walked up to Craig so he was up close and personal. The boys were face to face. There was a silence before Jacob spoke."Do you really think I'm afraid? I want, no. I love Jessica and I intend to get her one way or another." Jacob kneed Craig in his Stomach. As Craig bent over in pain, Jacob slowly bent over to his level."Do not mess with me" he warned as he walked out with a friendly smile on his face. Craig knew that if Jacob wanted to play hardball, two could play at that game.

~

Chresanto pulled up to the house, we both got out of the car, he got out first then I did we walked up the long front garden of my house; I all most tripped in my heals about five times, but he caught me every time. There was a silence it was not awkward, it was nice and normal. We got to the front door of my house.

"I had fun." I smiled as I looked up at him.

"Me too, even though you went missing with Jacob, what happened you smell like his axe"

"Axe? Axe? You mean links in London its called links. But oh we just talked that's it really" I felt really bad about lying to him, I couldn't look at him while I lied.

"This must be the weirdest for you. I mean we only met yesterday and look now we went to a party, had breakfast, danced well span... but it was cool" he laughed.

I nodded and kissed him on the cheek... That's when my Step-Father opened the door.

"Oh, hi Dad, this is my friend Chresanto he took me to Isis's party and yeah." I said smiling, like the almost innocent little girl I am.

My Step-Father looked him up and down before speaking.

"Where is your brother?" he asked in a stern voice, looking down at us.

"He's at the party still... with Angel and Craig" I responded.

"Well then, thank you for bringing her home, I appreciate it." Chresanto and I sighed in relief looking at each other smiling.

"You're welcome Mr. Lopez." He smiled at him then at me.

"I'll see you on Monday Chresanto" I waved as he made his way back to his car and drove off.

"Boyfriend?" I heard my father say as he did a sly smile.

"No! I mean we're just friends, we just met yesterday Dad why would we be dating?" I smiled and walked in my house with my dad behind me.

"Uh huh, ok. Anyway it's late so bed little one." I hugged him and smiled at him.

"It's Saturday, Mum says I get to stay up to whatever time I want" I skipped away and jumped on the chair in the living room.

"Jessica feet down" He pointed to my feet being on my mother's cotton white fabric chair. I slowly put my feet down on the ground. And put the boondocks on. My favourite show of all time.

"Jess aren't you a little young to be watching all this?" He asked, I guess he was referring to the swearing. But who cares it's funny.

"Dad it's fine". His phone rang.

~Phone conversation:

"Hello?"

"Sup dad. I'm kinda drunk so can you pick me up from the party?"

"Rayan Lopez really? Why were you drinking?"

"It's not like I'm under age, I'm eighteen"

"I'll be there in ten"

~end of conversation~

My father put the phone down and walk towards the door grabbing his jacket.

"Hunny I'll be back, just going to pick up your brother." He kisses me on the cheek and left.