Chapter nineteen: "GO TEAM!"

So it's Friday after school and you know what that means football. I get to watch an America football team play! Rayan is in the team and I'm proud. I still don't know what the team name is but you know it's life.

Angel and I sat in the front so we could properly see the boys. Jacob and Chresanto haven't really been the best of friends after Monday, and I hope they don't ruin the game for us, and they've tried to talk to me but I try to ignore them only because I don't want to start anything again and cause I just want this term to end well.

"What's the team's name again?" I asked.

"How the hell would I know?" Angel flipped her hair and waved to Rayan.

"Angel you've been in this school since it started how could you not know?"

"Well you see I don't pay very much attention to things that don't involve money, food or lush. By the way did you know that one in every 10 African children is addicted to rice; and one in every 2 people are addicted to chicken."

"What the hell is wrong with you? why are you so weird?" I laughed and playfully pushed angel who began laughing with me. it's so cold it's the middle of winter and it's not that cold but its cold not London cold but cold.

"So are you going to pick one?" She asked.

"What do you mean."

"Jess don't be dumb btw I would pick chres cause he's not an ass and Jacob is a douche among other things."

"Angel I told you, I'm ruining their relationship, they're family."

"Jacob wasn't thinking about family when he was all over you at Isis' party." She said doing little body rolls in her seat.

"How do you know about that?"

"Remember keep your moans to a minimum." Angel smirked, I just shook my head in reply to her.

"Any-who this game is taking forever to start." I tried to re direct this conversation the best way possible.

"You know we're early right?" Angel yawned.

I saw Kayla and Side-Chick walking up the stairs I tried my best to hide my face. I seriously can't be bothered to deal with her today. "Well, well, well if it isn't the loser and the whore."

"If it isn't the prostisutue-slag." Angel said in reply.

"What ever angel, by the way Jess Chresanto and I are still going out."

"Then why didn't he give you his jacket?" I asked.

Side-chick laughed and said "Oooh burn." Kayla shot her a look to be quite and that's exactly what she did. Kayla and side-chick walked away and that's when the game began.

~Meanwhile: in the locker room~

"Okay boys this is the champion ship game we can't lose this we have gotten so far, you're gonna go out there and show them who the winners are. Jacob, Chresanto and Rayan! No arguing out there don't ruin this! Now let's do this!" The boys all nodded in agreement. They all huddled up.

"This is our time to win! Our last time to show them what we've got! And were gonna win. now I've got one question to ask you... WHO'S GONNA BRING THAT BLOOD AND PAIN!?" Jacob shouted giving his team inspiration.

"THE WILD TIGERS!!"

----------------------------------------------

Sorry it's been so long since I've updated but I've been working on the sequel, I'm sorry this wasn't a long chapter as well... love you guys . vote and comment please and thank you.