Chapter twenty-two: Wait what?

I could barely sleep, I was so excited about everything, about Jacobs party, about the kiss, about being able to rub that Shiite in Isabella's face. School is almost over for good there are three days left, Monday= talent show. Tuesday- Prom. And Wednesday- Leavers assembly.

I feel like everything is falling into place, well as soon as Chresanto and I are officially together.

There was a knock at the door, and as it's a Saturday 8:00 in the morning I wouldn't really expect anyone to be here. I ran down stair still in my pyjamas and opened the door.

"SURPRISE!" My brother and Angel shouted, I instantly hugged my brother probably suffocating him.

"Why are you home!?" I asked pulling away and hugging Angel.

"Oh we'll the term has ended." My brother said nonchalantly.

"Plus Jacob invited us to his party and I just had to see what's gonna happen to you this time." Angel started to giggle as thoughts flooded through my head, and I'm hoping that's not the case.

"What happened last time?" Rayan asked confused, we agreed we wouldn't tell him to end the lives of many.

"Nothing, nothing. You go take our bags to your room." Ray rolled his eyes and dragged their bags up the stairs.

"Chresanto kissed me." I blurted, I needed to tell someone and there just something's I can't tell Jacob, you know now that we are friends.

"He did what!?" My brother shouted from his room.

Angel screamed and hugged me. "ooh how was it? Did he stick his tongue in your mouth? Is he about that life?"

"Umm... It was a kiss, an amazing kiss but yeah."

"Why couldn't mum have a boy, then their would be no reason for me to beat him up. Plus I heard he was dating side chick." Ray mumbled as he strolled down the stairs.

"Yeah well they're going to break up... Well I think." I hope, I wish... Chresanto wouldn't stay with her, he kissed me so I don't think he would.

"He kissed her too." Ray said almost as if he read my mind.

"Yeah but... you know. Anyway about you two, how has thing been?" I asked getting all comfortable on the chair

"Well term ended a week ago and so we decide to come here and surprise you guys." Angel scoffed at Ray as if he wasn't supposed to say anything.

"Wait wait, mum and dad sent you the tickets for the plane and it doesn't take a week to get here what were you guys doing?" I raised my eyebrows slightly giving them my Sherlock look.

"Shhhh! Anyway I'm hungry Ray get us Chinese."

-2 hours later-

Well Angel got her Chinese, then we had a long talk about Chresanto and Isabella, to which I was not ready for what I was about to hear...

"You know she's bisexual, right?" Angel asked, having a slight smirk on face that didn't translate as anything good.

"No I didn't know that, not at all." I walked over to the kitchen grabbing a mug.

"Maybe she has a crush on you, that's why she's being a bit of a bitch." I guess angel was trying to be optimistic, however this current situation doesn't necessarily need another party, weather it is a boy or girl, certainly not if it is Chresanto's current girlfriend.

"She's pretty though, if I wasn't with ray... Maybe... just maybe." She mumbled to herself.

"That was way too much information." I shook my head and began to pour boiling hot water into a cup.

"So you know how Jacobs mom is rich, do you think any celebrities will be at this party?" Her voice was filled with sickening enthusiasm.

"Maybe your husband Rick Ross will be there Angel." I smirked a little while sipping my tea, I should have realised how hot it was. I spat the hot tea out, while my tongue was trying to survive the burns.

"See bitch God punished yo' ass." She said laughing. Out of nowhere the door bell went."Just so you know I invited Isabella round. So you guys can be friends..." Angel smiled while skipping to the door.

"You are a pleb." I ran down stairs to get the door and embraced the big sigh that came out my throat.

"Hello to you too Jessica, oh nice house..." She practically pushed past me and walked around my house. All I thought was 'this bitch has done lost her damn mind'. "So where's your brother and his main chick Angel?" She sat on my kitchen dresser kicked her legs out.

"Okay first of all if you want to stay here, get some damn respect and get you're ass of the dresser."

She jumped off the dresser and giggled a bit. "You know this is the first time I think you've actually had a backbone, because you don't have one with Jacob and you ain't never had one with Chres. Who by the way are very seductive kissers."

"I would know." I mumbled. Angel and Rayan came down and walked into the kitchen only to tell me the we're going out to buy a dress for Jacob's party and after that they left.

"Okay you can leave now." I said.

"Fine but this whole Bambi act is getting tired so get a back bone it might make you more desirable, don't think you're better then anyone else considering you have your own secrets and you could of just told Chresanto the truth, you're just like every common whore, you are just that bit worse; tearing a family apart and everything." She smirked and kissed my cheek, the walked out.

Every time I am around people it confuses me, but I don't have time to dwell on it, I just need to focus on what I'm going to wear. She will not mess me up. Not today. I'm just going to take a nap and by the time i wake up everything will be fine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry I havent updated in ages I've just been so busy, but I have the week off so I will be updating a lot I hope. xoxo

Here's just a few things to think about;

1) how would you like this love triangle to end?

2) Do you like isabella?

3)What do you think is going to happen at jacob's pary?