Chapter sixteen: Don't hate me.

"Say it Jessica! Tell him!" Kayla shouted in front if everyone.

"Tell me what?" Chresanto asked. There was an awkward silence in the room as the music stopped waiting for my response. My pulse rises instantly all I saw were the people staring at me, my friends, people I've never talked to in my life, the teachers who only saw me as a A+ student.

"Tell him or I will show him." Kayla threatened.

"Chresanto this is what I've been talking about..."

"Jessica what is this about?" He asked kind of

"I don't wanna be with you..." I gulped and continued: "I don't care about you, I played you..." My eyes began to become crowded with tears the were blocking my vision of Chresanto, I looks of at Kayla and she signalled for me to go on. "I did it for fun, I...I could never love you!" I shouted in front of everyone all I could see was Chresanto; I could see the heart break in his face, I knew he was repeating my words in his head letting them devour him and poison him from the inside out. 

Rayan couldn't help but shake his head, Angel just looked as disappointed as she did when we were in the computer room; and well Craig looked shocked, surprised confused if you will.

Chresanto's mouth opened I saw him forming the words as the tears in his eyes built up and threatened to fall.

"I can't believe I wasted my first kiss on you." He wiped his eyes before walking out. All my friends followed, even Jacob looked at me like I was horrible he went after Chres. 

I looked at Kayla who looked as smug as ever, I heard whispers from the students watching. Tears fell from my eyes and everything began to go slow I ran into the girl’s bathroom, into a stall and cried like a little bitch. 

That's what I was now a bitch.

Kayla came in sarcastically clapping, each time her hands came together my heart jumped and I sunk lower into my fetes position. 

"Way to make everybody hate you! I didn't think you had it in you; even your brother can't stand to look at you pitiful, ugly, and spineless self. HA! I love it! Even Jacob doesn't want to look at you."

"Leave me alone!" I shouted, I didn't want to hear her voice or any ones. I heard the door open again and heard more footsteps and whispers. 

"Come out of the bathroom Jess" I heard Kayla say. 

"No you bitch!"

"If I have to get you... I swear." There was a silence. "I’ll give you to the count of three... 1...2...3." There was loud few loud bangs on the door then it swung opened, I saw Kayla, Jaden and original side-chick standing there.

"Kayla we don't have to do this." Jaden reasoned. 

"SHUT UP!" She screamed, she pulled me up and punched me in my face; I stumbled back till my back was on the wall I held my nose as blood instantly began to drip down my nose. I stood up strait and shook my head, i could hear my heart beat in my ears as my head began to pound. I pushed past Kayla, and ran towards the door; Jaden pulled me back by my arm. I felt Kayla's foot come in contact with my belly, over and over again; causing me to spit up blood Jaden let me go I fell to the floor. I felt constant pain from my nose and my stomach.

"Get up... GET UP!!" she screamed. Jaden helped me up, I could barely stand up, I was beginning to drift in and out of consciousness. 

"Kayla please, stop, its over they're not together." The side-chick said as she stood in front of me.

Kayla pulled out a knife. "You've got 10 seconds to run." I stood up strait and she came towards me "10, 9, 8, 7-" she counted. I ran out the bath room there was a sharp pain in my stomach. I fell down out side school and the cold began to get to me, I began gasping for air, my chest felt tight I reached for my asthma pump that was in the side bag I had brought with me that night, I blew out all the air in my lungs and was about to press down when Kayla snatched it out of my hands. I laid on the floor gasping for air.

"This is for Chresanto..." She sprayed five times. "This is for Jacob..." She sprayed ten times. "This is for me...” she sprayed another ten times.”And this, this is for you, I hope that you know you are a worthless spineless piece of shit and no one will ever want you." Her words were cold and hurtful but I don't the have time or energy to care. I began to panic which cause me to take in less and less air. She sprayed another five times and by then it was empty she threw it across the road and laughed.

Kayla kneeled down to me as I gasped for air on the floor; she moved the hair out of my face and said "Do you ever really think anyone could love you? No one loves, they just have Bad Temptation."

She stood up and walked away. I heard someone’s footsteps as they walked towards me, there was a shadow of a boy but as the got closer I blacked out.

Thank you all for reading, I’m so upset because of Prodigy leaving MB but I wish him the best in whatever he may do and I will always love each and everyone of them.