Chapter thirteen: Meet Kayla

Chresanto and I were walking in the freezing cold; we were going to ice skate. My Step-father let me go with Chres, but like he knew I would go anyway...

"So I have been meaning to ask about that hair"

"What about my hair?" He chuckled slightly.

"Why is it blonde?" I asked.

"It's not really blonde it's like brown really light brown." He defended.

"Uh huh. That's what you think." I giggled and pushed him. He pushed me back and before I knew it I was in the snow.

"Really chres really?" I stood up and dusted myself off.

"Never mess with the hair." He smiled and shrugged. He got on knee, he grabbed hold of my hand ... "will you..." He laughed in the middle of it watching my facial expression. He stood up and continued to laugh as pure horror was plastered on my face...

"You wanna watch a movie with me next Saturday as... like a date?" He said trying to keep composed.

"You're asking me on a date? Hmmmm hmmm?" 

"Not if you're gonna act like that" he smiled and blushed and kissed my cheek.

"So I guess you like me?" I said trying to sound nonchalant.

"Maybe..." he smiled, we had finally got to the ice skating ring; they have ice skating ring and a bowling alley and arcade so it's pretty cool. As we walked in you could smell waffles and bowling shoes, which isn't a nice mix. I saw Jacob sitting one of the tables wearing ice skates with some other girl, I think I'm going to start counting... so this is number two and I shall name her pop tart, yeah pop tart... and as usual Jacob and his pop tart saw us and walked up to us. 

"Hey guy's." He was holding her by her sket-ty waist, I mean honestly who wears shorts and a crop top to go ice skating? What is this? Strait up she's a sket... She was wearing a green crop top with the words 'kiss me' in red, hoop earring's that said 'fuck me'. Her shorts hung on her hips showing half her ass, a tattoo with the picture of a flower on her lower back and her hair was up in the typical messy bun. With Jordan's. 

"Sup, really dude? You can’t just have a main chick?" His hands went through his short black-brown-gold-ish hair. 

"I have eyes on one..." Jacob looked in my direction wondering why I haven't said a word and directing his recent statement at me. 

I gulped and sighed. I got closer to Chresanto. "I'm gonna go and change my shoes..." I whispered, he nodded and began my walk away. 

~Meanwhile~ 

"So you and Jessica?"Jacob questioned Chres, he knew they were getting close so he obviously wanted to know what going on with his 'love' and his cousin.

"Oh yeah I asked her on a date... and she said yes." Chresanto said trying to sound casual as a smile crept upon his face.

"What!?"Jacob almost screamed. 

"We're going on a date next Saturday... what's wrong with you?"

It took a few seconds for Jacob to process what had just been said to him. But he wasn't going to let anyone know how he felt except Jessica... and like he said no one was going to stand in the way of his 'love' for Jessica whether it was Craig, Rayan or his baby cousin.

"Naw, that's cool. I mean you with girl that's what's weird."Jacob said while laughing slightly.

"Oh, well you know how I do." He said popping his collar. 

"Uh huh, anyway. Good For you... This is Kayla by the way.” The girl formally known as Kayla smiled at Chres, as she stretched out her arm to shake Chresanto's hand. They shook hands and she blushed at his touch.

She figured he was cute, very cute. But she finds a lot of boys cute, she knew Chresanto was different. More different then Jacob. Her and Jacob were more like friends with benefits; although she has feelings for him... but she knows Jacob will never feel the same way, he knows how she is. But Chresanto seemed nice... someone who she could talk to, who'd listen to her, treat her like more then just a whore. She now had her mind set and what she wants and just like Jacob; 'She gets what she wants'

"So who's that girl?" Kayla asked.

"Oh she's my... Well my... my… were dating." He stuttered.

"I knew a sexy boy like you would have a girl." She smiled, twirled her fingers around one of the curls in hr hair and bit her lip seductively. Chresanto began to blush, he looked down at the floor and then at clear glass to see the other ice skating couples.

Kyla was playing a game she always played, this time she believes it's different that this time she is in 'love', but she knows this game is played. 

~

I finished getting changed out of my shoes into the ice skates. I stood up to see the slut with my boy-friend... And I remember who she was. I remember we were in science class a few weeks ago the girls were talking and I heard her say; 'yeah I fucked two boys in one day, but like; that's not as bad as giving heads.' 

YOU'A STUPID HOE, YOU'A YOU'A STUPID HOE! Not that I'm jealous I just don't want her nasty ass touching Chresanto... but I won't say anything.

"Hello?" I said as I struggled to walk to Chresanto in my ice skates.

"Oh hey, Jess this is Kayla."

"Hi, come on Chres let's go ice skating." I pleaded holding on to his muscular arm to keep my self from falling. 

"Ok Jess, bye Kayla." he waved and walked away with me. 

We began to ice skate and I may have forgotten when I said yes to this... That I can't ice skate. I guess I just wanted to go out with him... 

"You don't know how to ice skate, do you?" He chuckled and pulled me on to the ice.

I slipped and slid on the ice, I don't have very good balance; I ended up falling and dragging Chresanto down with me. We began to laugh, he pulled me up, I slipped again holding on to his shoulders and looking up at him; he moved the lose hair out of my face causing me to go scarlet.

“You wanna go get something to eat?” he asked, interrupting the moment. I nodded.