Chapter two: "Daydreamers"

Ok after double lesson of English with me acting what I like to all 'dizzy' and a break with Angel and I getting detention... don't ask; she decided to go back to Mrs. Belgarde, and because I didn't stop her I got detention, but it won't go on my record and it was only during break and the first lesson of science then I went to class. I could hear everyone all talking, everyone was crowed around a table, and did I care? No! I walked over to my table and sat down trying to relax in my seat.

"Ok girls stop crowding around the new boy" I heard, I should go over and see who he is. Naw.

"He's cute!" The girls shrieked in their little friendship group. I haven't seen him so I won't know, it's not that I don't care it's that, I can't be bothered, I've been shouted at today, told that my friend is horrible and laughed down the hall... Now all I wanna do is...

REST.

"Chresanto sit next to Jesca."

"It's Jessica" that man always gets my name wrong, yet he's meant to be a teacher... what has the world come to?

As soon I was done with my thoughts I realized someone sitting next to me staring at me longingly wondering what I looked like, who I was and why I didn't fawn over him. I decided I should put the poor boy out of his misery. I looked up at his gigantic big brown eyes; they just shined which I found put me in a trance. I took a good look at him, jeans, big shirt with the American flag on it, glasses- very how do you say 'swag-full' I'm English... I know I fail but still.

"Uh hi" I said while still in my zombielike stare into his eyes, he seemed to be the same as me wondering if we were just seeing things.

"Oh wow your English, I love your accent" he enthused, he was gazing into my eyes like I was a long lost dream of some kind.

I was snapped out of my astonishment with this boy by the sound of my 'brother' walking in and sitting right next to me.

"Who's this?" My brother likes to what I call over protect me. His rules are:

1) NO BOYS EVER!

2) NO SHORTS/ SHORT SKIRTS/ DRESSES

3) NO FRIENDS WHO ARE BOY'S (except Craig or him)

4) NO DRUGS/ SMOKING/ DRINKING

He has more but I forget.

"This is the new boy, you know the one everybody has been talking about Rayan..." I explained.

"Oh hi my name is Rayan, that's my sister...touch her you die." He warned.

"Rayan!" I shouted trying to stop him from his brotherly reign of terror.

"What I'm just explaining the rules to him." He justified.

"Yeah but we just met and...we're friends" I explained in my embarrassed tone.

"Were friends? Cool... oh and hey Rayan my name is Chresanto but you can call me Chres"

"He seems cool, aye you wanna hang out with me at lunch?" my brother asked.

"Sure can Jessica come?" he asked as he looked at me and smiled. his teeth were just...wow, he looks like a vampire, jhezzzz. 

"Nope, sorry no girls allowed we don't roll like that" Ray explained to chres.

"See this is why you're an ass hole" I growled and pushed him.

"This is why you don't have a boyfriend." He asserted.

With that I gave my 'brother' a death glare, he laughed at me and pinched my cheek.

"So chres; you coming?" My brother asked.

"I...I guess, you don't mind right Jessica?" Chres asked me with his warm, calm voice.

I know we just met but for some reason I wanted to have him sit with me so that we'd talk and laugh... and well whatever.

"Its fine I don't mind I usually sit... yeah just go"

Luckily the bell rang leaving me to go to lunch and sit by myself and look like a loner but saving me from that almost deadly conversation. I packed up my books and ran off leaving Chresanto in the hands of my brother, not that was a necessarily a good thing to do but... hey I'm not there therefore I can't be embarrassed.