Chapter fourteen: Last weeks of term...

So its the last week of term and this weekend is my date with Chresanto, and everything has been going well, except that ratchet-sket-whore Kayla who cant keep her nasty hands off him. I've started to stay behind school and watch the boys practise which has been fun, but Kayla is there to because she's like the football pass around and gets handed to about everybody that will have her. Also because she is a cheerleader whatever that shit is. So we've been a bit argumentative.

We have prom on Friday, never been to prom but okay. This week is mainly trips and stuff like that which is cool; but the teachers are putting us in groups so not so cool. This morning we have assembly.

I walked into the assembly hall; there was a huge screen full of names of people in our school. I sat in the front row with Jacob, Chresanto, Angel and Rayan.

"Today, we are putting your year group into pairs so that when you go to classes you have a partner for the work we are doing today, your form tutor will tell you what partners you are in."

I am just begging that my partner is Angel or Chres at least I know him and we'll laugh and I'm still relatively new I guess, not really but I don't really know a lot people.

"Okay so I'm going to put you in your pairs, Angel with Craig." Damn it. "Kayla with Rayan." ummm I don't know how I feel about that, but okay. "Jessica with..." Don't say Jacob, please don't say Jacob please. "... Jacob." I asked for it not to be him... Really? I mean really?

Our form tutor went on for the rest of my class. I stood there slightly paralyzed as Jacob gave me a winning smile and Chresanto looked at me unhappily. He was paired up with Justin. Which wasn't bad and they should know each other from football practise, but I guess it's still not the same.

"So partner, what's good?" He smiled, kisses my hand and watch for my reaction.

"Uhhh yeah about that." I said slowly as I pulled my hand away from his.

"So you're dating Chres..." He started.

"Maybe, maybe not."

"No defiantly because he told me." He sounded quite sure of himself.

"What does it matter? Do you care or something? Do you suddenly worry about me?"

"Whoa whoa whoa, calm yourself little lady." This boy likes to patronize me. I stayed quite and rolled my eyes.

"Jessica you can hate me all you want, but really that won't change the fact that today we have to do something together."

"Do you have a mental illness?" I asked.

He chuckled a bit. "No, why?"

"Because you seem to a range of different personalities. One minute you're nice the next you're touching on me, then you're like this."

"Look, that's just the way I am."

"Uh huh, well you do that"

"Okay so in your pairs you are going to be doing a presentation on the dream prom. This is why you are mainly in boy and girl pairs. Not all of you will be showing your presentations but you will still need to do it."

"I've never been to prom I don't really know anything about it, in London we actually don't have a prom until the last year"

"Well then it's good you have me." He smiled and raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah I guess, so do we go to the computer room."

we walked to the computer room. We sat next to each other, Jacob told me to look up prom dress and write what I thought about them, but I'm not a dress girl so he helped me with my description, he's really good at fashion and clothes and stuff. Which I didn't know. It was kind of weird being alone in the computer room with Jacob.