Chapter seven: "ASK ME!!"

After I had breakfast with Chresanto, side-chick and Jacob. Chresanto dropped me home he left to go and get ready for Isis's party.

I went home and almost passed out on the chair. They were cousins? I mean really that's not even funny... But I don't even like them so everything is cool.

I heard a loud yawn which made me turn my head to see Craig he was shirtless... am I being tested because if I am... keep it coming.

"Oh hey Craig." I said as I threw my body off the chair.

"Hey Jess." He said in his still half asleep voice.

"You know the party starts at 10pm you have 10 hours to get ready" I said reassuring him.

"Oh I thought I should get up anyway. Where's Rayan?"

"Uhhhh... he wasn't here when I came back but he must have gone to visit angel or get his suite." I said plainly.

"Where'd you go?" He asked inquisitively.

"Oh just out with Chresanto for breakfast"

"Wait what!?" He shouted sounding awake and interested.

"Yeah we went out and had breakfast and I found out he was Jacobs's cousin." I yawned.

"Ok wait three things I don't get:

One: you went out to breakfast on a date with this dude!

Two: they’re cousins!?

And the most important there was food and you didn't fucking wake me up!? Really bitch? Really!?" We both broke out laughing my brother doesn't like to swear in front of me and neither does my parents... but Craig does; I'm happy that he doesn't treat me like a child even though he's older than I am.

"Look first of all it wasn't a date and secondly yeah, and thirdly no just no" I said trying to sound serious.

"Ight, but it was a date and really like I just can't believe that I mean Chresanto so well behaved and nice and Jacob is so... not." He said sounding confused and throwing himself on the chair.

"That's what I thought too, but sadly they are." I sighed.

"Why is it sad?" He said implying something.

"Are you trying to say something Craig?" I asked defensively.

"No, no I was just reading a book" he said as he got up and walked up stairs.

A book? What does he mean by a book? Think Jessica a book... a book... nope I got nothing.

"CRAIG WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?" I shouted to him.

"THINK" he shouted down.

Whatever I can't remember maybe it will come to me later. I picked up my phone to call my mother who was in a business trip in New York for the week.

"Hello?" I heard my mum's warm kind English voice.

"MUMMY!!" I screamed down the telephone.

"Baby-cakes! How are you?

"I'm fine thank you, how are you?" I asked sweetly.

"I'm good baby, how was school yesterday?" she asked interestedly.

"OH well Rayan was with angel and I well I guess I was 'hanging out with Jacob' if you can call it that" I said wondering my place between Jacob and I.

"Where you having sex?! Because if you were I'm going to kill you then tell your father and he will kill you and that boy."

"NOO MUM. I was just with him. In the library... reading a-'' I stopped when I realised what Craig was talking about. SHIT A BOOK!! I GET IT A BOOK!! FUCK...

"Mum I'll talk to you later."

"Ok baby, I'll see you later." she said warmly. I can't tell Jacob and I'm telling my brother... It doesn't matter I'll just leave it. I went up stairs to check on my beautiful long cream ball gown that fit perfectly on my curves that had an open. I took it out of the plastic covering that made it impossible for me to drop one tiny bit of anything on. I decided to curl my hair for the party even if it was too early to put on my dress doesn't mean I can't get ready. I put on the TV and put on 'sweet genius' while curling my hair.

After I was finished I went and made myself pasta and cheese yeah I'm weird like that. I heard my phone sing "say my name, say my name when no one is around you~" I interrupted my phone by answering it.

"Hello?" I asked plainly.

"Hey Jessica, how are you?" he said nervously. I giggled at his nervousness.

"You don't have to ask that we saw each other like three hours ago." The smile on my face mixed with his voice just made me happier.

"Yeah I know but yeah..." I heard his nervousness.

"So what are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, nothing..." I heard his footsteps back and forth through the phone.

"So umm did you wanna ask something?" I asked, trying to sound nonchalant. 

"Well I keep getting interrupted when I try to ask you..."

"Ask me?"

"Will you go to Isis's party with me?"

"Yes! YES YES!!! I mean yeah sure ok."

"See you at 10:00?" He asked sounding excited.