Chapter eighteen: Back at School

This was my first day back at school and to be honest I'm so scared what if everybody hates me which they probably do. Chresanto visited me once at the hospital he brought flowers, I didn't see him but Jacob's mum told me he came. There were constant whispers from the people in the halls as I walked past them I went to my locker and saw someone standing behind it, it wasn't Jacob or Craig or Rayan or Chresanto. Who no other then Kayla.

"Aww so I heard you were in hospital." she said condescendingly. I simply ignored her as I walked down the halls.

"I guess my high heal shoe didn't do well enough because your still alive." I may have forgotten to mention that when she was kicking me it was with a pointed high heal shoe.

"You know what Kayla... fuck off." I think that is the first time I swore at someone and meant it.

"Excuse me?" she sound both angry and astonished that I was able to say what I did. I had been off school for three weeks and I wasn't going to let her ruin the first day I came back.

"Hey baby." I heard a male voice say I was soft and smooth just like Chresanto. I turned around to see him smiling walking towards me with his arms wide open ready to embrace me with his warm comfortable hug. Maybe he wasn't angry after all maybe he still loved me maybe this was all because he cared.

I smiled and looked up at him almost as if I was constricted by Kayla. I turned around fully to see him smile and walk towards me. Kayla put her arms out, and I was thinking hell he best not go to her and obviously he did causing me to want to puke.

"Hey Jessica." He said plainly without much effort on his part. I smiled slightly and did a small wave "Hey Chres." Kayla gave me a devilish smile and walked off to Math's with him. This day is going to test me.

*LUNCH TIME*

Everyone was told to go to lunch for a special announcement from the football team, it's the football game this Friday then it's the last day of school. I really can't be bothered to go really but you know team school spirit and all that shit. I made my way to the lunch hall which was packed full of people, I don't really like being around a lot of people. Apparently from what I've been told The Football team is going to find 'they're girl' and give them they're game jacket. whoopty-doo I get to watch Chresanto give his jacket to Kayla the one I helped him get.

All the boys stood up on the table with they're jackets.

"Okay boys go on." The coach said. The boys each one by one got up and gave they're girls they're jackets it came down to just Jacob and Chresanto.

"Um I've never really done this but ok... I chose not to give my jacket to anyone." There was huge gasps through the students and a few sad sighs from the girls.

"I have chosen not to give my jacket away because, I like this girl and I'm angry at her so she doesn't deserve it plus she doesn't even like me. So I'm just gonna keep it... yeah." I looked up at him slight surprised that any of those words just came out of his mouth. He got off the table and sat down.

"Well then." coach said surprised. Now it was Jacobs's time to speak and I wondered if he was going to do something, I would regret.

"Well I'm going to give my jacket to one of the most important, intelligent, amazing girl in my world..." I heard the aww's from the girls in the lunch room.

He sighed and walked up to me. "I'm giving my jacket to Jessica." that's when again I heard loud long gasps.

SHIT. Foreal did this boy really have to say that now today at this present moment in time.

"Excuse me?!" Chresanto shouted and I among other people could hear the anger in his voice and I've never heard him angry.

"Jacob don't..." I whispered.

"You heard me... I like Jess."

"Shit." Craig said, everyone else just watched in astonishment.

"Jacob you better be joking" Chresanto warned. Now technically this is not my fault its Jacob because he's the one with the crush on me I did not tell him to Chresanto or the world nor did I tell him to stand on a table and give me his jacket. Nope no this isn't my fault everything else may have been my fault but this is not my fault. No I will take no responsibility for this.

"I'm not." You could literally here the cockiness in Jacob's voice which would make anyone pissed.

"Okay, okay nothing to see here." Craig shouted, as the football team shooed everybody out while Jacob and Chresanto exchanged death glares and continued to bicker, I tried to walk out with the group of people. "Not you." Justin said as he stopped me from making my escape. He only people who were left was Me, Jacob, Craig, Chresanto, Angel, Rayan and the rest of the football team. Everyone began to stare at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't you have anything to say?" Justin asked.

"No." I mumbled.

"Are you sure." Jaden asked me, I scowled at him.

"Why don't you tell them? Huh?"

"Tell us what." Angel asked.

"How I got beat up, who best me up. Tell them that Jaden."

"I swear if you had anything to do with it I'll kill you." Chres growled. I know this is probably like the worst time in history to say this but he's cute when he's angry, okay I'm done.

"It wasn't my fault; Kayla was the one who told me I had to."

"This is so stupid. Jess could you just."

"Look I never wanted this. I didn't want to be involved and this is, but at the same time isn't my fault. Jacob new I liked Chres so that shit I don't understand. I got the shit beaten out of me because Kayla decided to make me break up with you; because she was going to tell everyone I slept with Jacob but I didn't and I couldn't hurt you like that Chres. Jacob and I, well that's just cause... I don't know! Ask him." I took in a deep breath after my long rant in front of all those people.

"... Hold up this was all Kayla's fault?" Craig asked.

"Jacob, how the fuck could you do this to me!?"

"What Chresanto!? Huh?"

"This is your entire fault! You did this! It was all part of one of you sick plans."

"Great you figured it out! So smart."

"In going to fucking kill you!" Chresanto charged at Jacob rugby tackling him into one of the tables.

"Not again." Daniel sighed.

Daniel and Jaden got up and pulled Chres and Jacob off each other.

"Please stop." I shouted.

Everyone in the room looked at me.

"Look why don't we forget this you two get on with your lives i'll get on with mine, just ignore me."

"But..."

With that I walked out the lunch hall and went to my last lesson which was science.

-------------------------------------

Dun dun dun! Hello my beautiful readers, aww is this the end of Jess and Chres? Will she end up with Jacob? will we ever find out what Side-Chick's name is? By the way I need a name for the boy's football team and whoever comes up with the best one the next chapter will be dedicated to you.