Chapter twenty: The year later.

"Welcome back, I hope you all had a good weekend. As you know it's the last month of high school for your year and it is important that all of you are ready and prepped for university along with, the last prom and talent show. More information will be given later." The teacher said. with that we all left and went to our lessons. I had a free period so I went to the library.

"Uhh hey... you're Jessica right, I'm Isabella... I moved to this school a couple months ago. I'm dating Chresanto." The girl said gleefully.

"Uh huh.." I was uninterested in what she had to say because almost ever girl in the school belongs to Chresanto or Jacob now. They are just like each other.

"So can I read with you?" she asked. I put my hand out and gestured her to sit down.

"Your pretty, Chresanto will like that."

"Awww thank you... You're... Ummm..... You've probably got a nice personality." She said flipping her hair. Did that bitch just try call me ugly?

"Baby... what are you doing here... Annoying Jessica?" Chresanto strolled into the library in his football outfit on.

"No baby we were just reading."

"I'm gonna go..." I said as I grabbed my book and stood up from the desk.

-lunch time-

I was walking down the hall to get to my sanctuary which was the library, when I heard that girl named Isabella and a group of her friends talking about me in another room, so I thought I couldn't hurt to listen to what the newbie had to say about me.

"-I don't even see why they both had a thing for her I mean she's not that pretty and it's not like she's anything more then a book worm, but she's no trouble to me." I heard her squeaky little voice say.

"I know right, I mean it's not like she can get in the way of anything between you two." one of her little minions said.

I scoffed and without looking walked away from the door and bumped into a boy.

"Watch where you're going!" He said in a slightly angered voice.

I looked up to see who it was and low and behold it was Jacob. "Smart ass look up." I said tone and all.

"Oh Jess it's you." he said groaning and rolling his body over and pushing himself off the floor. He grabbed me by my waist ( Typical Jacob) and helped me up and for about a split second there was silence as we looked into each others eyes.

"Why were you in such a rush anyway?" I asked trying to escape the awkward stair we had between us.

"I wasn't, you weren't looking where you were going." He said slightly chuckling.

"Oh sorry." at this point Jacob was still holding my waist, but I just didn't really notice, mainly because of the obsolete conversation we were having.

I heard the loud sound of someone clearing their throat, Jacob immediately let go of me.

Chresanto glared at me, as if what I do has anything to do with him but okay.

"Have you guys seen Isabella?"

"You mean the pretty-rich-bitch, oh yeah she's in there." I said with a smile of contempt.

Isabella and her friends came out of the room they were in, Isabella walked up to Chresanto and slowly french kissed him in an attempt to make me jealous, now I admit I was a little jealous but the sight of them swapping spit was more stomach turning then anything else. as a gagged inside mouth watching whore kiss Chresanto, I noticed a crowed gathering as if to say I was loosing some sort of battle.

Isabella turned around and smirked at me, then slowly looked me up and down and winked. What that meant I'm not sure I even know.

"Well okay, Jacob see you in English." I wasn't planing to engage in anything to do with that 'kiss'.

At this point there was an awkward silence between everyone, the people who had gathered to watch the spectacle, and between us the only people who were involved.

"Bye library queen..." Isabella said smugly. Now this was my time to be the bigger person and walk away, be a graceful woman and take no interest in the comment made... but I'm not the bigger person or the graceful woman.

I slowly turned around and glanced at her. "Chresanto please either keep your dog in it's cage or put it down." I saw Jacob laugh into his hand and Chresanto have a smile on the read 'well played". Now I shall be graceful and walk away.

-After school-

"Jessica let me talk to you in the girls bathroom for a minute." Isabella said pulling me away from the people in my English class.

"Ight."I said walking into the bathroom.

"Okay Jessica here it is I don't like you and you don't like me s-" I cut her off.

"I never said I didn't like you."

"Do you like me?" She asked.

"No of course I don't like you, I just didn't say it." I smiled.

"Whatever just don't get in my way, or there might be a little repeat of what happened at prom."

Instantly I had flash backs of getting kicked in the stomach over and over.

"How do you know about that?" I croaked.

"I'm not new, I've been here for ages..." I could hear the frustration and anger rise in her voice.

"Nope sorry I still don't know who you are." I said.

"Kayla's best friend, does that ring a bell?"

"Side-chick." I whispered.

------------------------

Dun Dun DUN... we found out side-chick's name...

So the book is ending soon so I want this chance to be able to dedicate the last chapters to anyone who takes part. All I want you to do as my lovely readers is tell me who your favourite character is and why... that's it a simple line.

Please and thank you, beautiful.