Chapter Six.

Blaze's POV.

When me and Levi finally arrived to my house we stood outside until I invited him in.

Stupid Blaze. Stupid stupid Blaze. My head was saying.

I noticed nan's car was missing from the drive way so it was safe. I led him up to my bathroom and sat him down on the toilet lid. I grabbed a face towel and wet it. I stood in-between his legs and tilted his head up. I was dabbing around his the cut and sometimes he would hiss if I went directly over the cut. Once I was done I rinsed out the towel and hung it to dry.

Levi grabbed my wrist making me hiss in pain. I pulled my wrist out of his hand like it was fire. His face dropped and frown appeared on his face. "I'm sorry. I-I didn't know my grip was that hard." He said.

"It wasn't you." I said in a small voice.

He frowned and some crinkles appeared by his eyes and he took in his bottom lip between his teeth and rolled it. All of a sudden his head snapped up and his eyes gazed into mine like he knew. "Blaze, let me see."

"S-see what?" I played dumb.

"Let me see your wrist Blaze. I am not fucking around." He growled.

I was walking backwards and I hit a wall or the door. I groaned mentally and looked at Levi who was walking closer. Once he was standing in front of me he grabbed one of my cheeks in his hands and slowly tilted my head up.

"I know what is there Blaze, you think I don't see you always scratch at your thighs or your wrists. Or the bandages that are always there. You think I don't see this Blaze but I do. I don't know why you do this or why kids at school bully you but I am trying to help Blaze. You shouldn't be doing this to yourself. Heck no one should. But I see it in your eyes, I see everything. The sadness, the loneliness, everything. Just don't shut me out." He pressed his lips to my forehead and left them there for a while before pulling back. "Thank you for helping me." He kissed my cheek and walked out the bathroom.

I heard his heavy footsteps going down the stairs and then the front door shutting.

I slowly slid down the wall and but my head in my hands. Maybe being friends with Levi wouldn't be so bad.

don't just be another brick in the wall

- unknown.