Chapter Nine.

Levi's POV.

When I first walked into school and saw all them pictures of Blaze posted all around the school. They were everywhere even in the boys bathrooms. I was beyond angry.

Blaze did not deserve this at all. When I first saw her it was like I was looking into my own eyes, so lifeless and expressionless.

She was a very beautiful girl, long brown hair and hazel eyes. Her petite figure which had very full assets.

When I saw her scratching her wrist I instantly knew, I knew I wanted to save her. Give her hope. Give her something to live for.

She did surprised me when she turned up to the place I fight. I saw all the dirty men giving her lustful looks so I took her to the alley where I stuffed my shit behind the bin. Blaze then continued to surprise me when she brought me to her house and cleaned up all my cuts.

But then arriving in school and seeing all that shit around the still had me fuming. I marched around the school growling at all the shit faces asking who did it. When I found out it was Trey i went looking for the asshole.

I saw him with his stupid fucking jocks and grabbed him by the collar throwing his backwards onto the floor.

"Hey what the fu-" He glared at me then his eyes widen in realisation.

"Why the fuck did you post them fucking disgusting pictures of Blaze?" I growled grabbing his collar bringing him up to his feet.

He must of grew some confidence because he shoved me back but barely did any damage. "Why are you even asking about that slut?" He spat.

"Slut?" I questioned.

"She is sleeping with you and probably any other boy willing for a cheap free ride." He laughed.

I lost it. All I saw was red. I lunged for him and started hitting him. Left then right. My fist hitting his cheeks. Red fucking red. I knew I had lost control.

I heard screaming and shouting but all I cared about was beating this fucking piece of shit. I saw his eyes roll to the back of his head.

"LEVI!" I heard someone scream. I looked up and saw Blaze looking directly at me. I looked around and saw what I done.

Blaze didn't question it but held her hand out to me and led me to a bathroom. Once we were there she began cleaning my wounds. It reminded my of the time we were at her house.

When I told her I lost control she just held me. Held me tightly like if she hugged me tight enough she would somehow glue all my broken pieces back together. I did the same to her I held her. I held her tightly height her breathing blowing on my neck.

I knew right there that I would not be letting go of Blaze for a long time.

it's not about finding a person you can live with, it's about finding the person you can't live without.

- unknown