Chapter Seventeen.

Blaze's POV.

I walked into Levi's apartment making sure I took in every detail. I was holding two bags of shopping and Levi held the rest.

There was a hallway with has some trainers sitting on some rack and some hoodies and jackets hanging above it. I followed him into a room with I suppose was the kitchen, I put the bags on the side and just took in the room.

He has all the usual kitchen stuff. I watched him open the fridge which was empty. Levi stared to load all the stuff into the fridge and freezer compartment.

"Come on I'll show you around." He said after he was finished putting all the things away.

I followed him into another room which looked like the living room. It had a two seater sofa and an armchair. He has a TV hung on the wall. It was like an 34" TV. It didn't have a homely feeling to it. All the walls were white making the room seem so much brighter.

He took into another room which was in guessing his bedroom. It was a dark grey colour. He had a double bed pushed up against the wall with the covers and pillow and mess. Some clothes were lingering on the floor. He had a desk and draws, along with a wardrobe. They were all a dark wood colour.

"And just through there is my bathroom. It isn't much but it's home." He Scratched behind his neck. His muscles flexing while he was doing it.

"It's a nice place, but we need to paint it." I grinned at him.

"Paint? Oh no."

"Yes Levi Paint. Make it homely for when I stay." I didn't realised what I said until he grinned.

"When you stay huh? I guess we could paint it." He grinned even wider.

I felt a blush creeping up my neck and onto my cheeks.

"So easy." He muttered to himself and walked into the bathroom.

I walked over to his bed and laid down making sure to take of my shoes. I snuggled into one of his pillows and breathed in his smell. So manly and just simply Levi.

I felt my eyes beginning to droop. I heard the bathroom door creak open but I didn't look because I was too far gone.

Levi's POV.

On the motorbike I could feel Blaze's finger rub slowly on my abs. She didn't know it but I knew it was calming her and oddly calming me.

We've only been friends for a few weeks but it's like she knows me like the back of her hand. Like in the supermarket she knew I was getting angry and intervened to prevent anything from happening.

Her face was neutral when I was showing her my apartment and then when she mentioned painting it and staying over. That blush that spread all over her face. Fuck I have no idea why I'm feeling this way but I swear to you I feel like a fucking pussy with all these feelings.

I walked into the bathroom just so I can piss and adjust myself down there quickly in case she saw. I walked back out and I just saw her eyelids shut meaning she fell asleep.I felt a small smile creep on my face. I grabbed the duvet and pulled it over her.

I knew she was tired because when I banged into her room this morning she was nearly falling asleep but crying because of the show she was watching.

She hadn't been to school in over a week, she kept avoiding it like the plague. When I knocked on the door Pearl answered and told me she hadn't seen daylight in about 3 days.

I grabbed an apple from the kitchen and sat down on my sofa and turned the TV on. The Big Bang Theory was on, I couldn't be asked to reach over and grab the remote so i just settled for this.

I laid down and squeezed myself on the two seater with my legs hanging over the edge. Soon I found myself falling asleep to Sheldon talking about science shit.

I knew when I met you an adventure was going to happen

- a.a.minnie, Winnie the Pooh