Chapter Thirty.

Levi's POV.

Speechless. That is what I am when I woke up this morning. Just thinking about it is making me hard all over again.

I was glad that my first time was with someone I love. I didn't even think when I said it, it was like it was so natural like we've said it for years. And when she said it back my heart stopped.

She was laying next me with her head turned the other way. The duvet wasn't covering her top half so I reached over and pulled it up to her shoulders. But damn did she surprise me with that lingerie she was wearing.

When I saw her standing at the door with her hair curled and the presents stacked up. My heart swirled with love. When I opened them and saw all the art things and finally the silver band.

I looked down at it now and saw it resting on my index finger. B+L was engraved in it. That was then I realised I'm never letting this girl go. I was 110% going to marry this girl. I won't let her leave me, if she does I'll always be right behind her following her and loving her.

I felt her eyes staring at the side of my head.

"You know it's creepy to stare." I said turning to face her.

"I was just admiring." She smiled.

"Hmm okay." I bought her closer to me. "You know your going to marry me someday."

"I'm going to marry you huh? So I get no say in it?" She said, tracing a tattoo.

"Yup, you're mine forever." I kissed her forehead.

"Forever." She whispered.

She fell back to sleep after about ten minutes. I slid out from under the duvet and covered my junk before walking over to my draws and getting out a pair of boxers. I slid them on and walk out of the bedroom to the kitchen.

I put some water in the kettle and waited for it to boil. Once I made my tea I walked into the living room and sat the tea down on the coffee table. I looked at all the wrapping paper and my presents sitting around.

I grabbed the sketch book and some pencils. When I draw it's like I don't think, like it's like my hand knows what to draw. I could spend hours drawing one image.

After around two hours I heard movement in the bedroom. I heard her feet pad into the bathroom. I carried on drawing but I couldn't help the smile coming onto my face.

"Hi." She said quietly.

I turned my head to face her, she was wearing one of my tops and boxers. Her hair was in a bun on the top of her head.

"Hey." I smiled. She walked over to me and sat next me, she reached forward and grabbed my tea. She drank some before pulling a face.

"Ew how many sugars are in this?" She asked.

"Like one." I took it out of her hand and took a sip.

"It's nasty, you need like 5." I love how she was getting comfortable around me.

"I love you." I said randomly.

She looked up and smiled. "I love you too Levi." She kissed my arm. "You've been drawing?" I nodded. "Can I see?" She asked.

I passed it over to her, even though it had one drawing it in. She opened it and gasped.

It was a picture of her in bed, the pillows were surrounding her and her hair was spread all over the place. She wasn't naked but the duvet came up to above her breasts.

"It's beautiful." She whispered tracing her fingers gently over it.

We were interrupted by some knocks on the door.

"I'll get it." I said getting up and kissing her head.

I walked to the front door and opened it just popping my head out. 

"So how was it?" Dante grinned. He paused himself in and walked into the living room.

"Dipshit is here." I said following him and sitting next to Blaze.

"So how was it? Was he big? Large? Was she good man? Come on tell me." He grinned.

"You're a fucking sex manic." I said.

"I just want to know." He shrugged, not even denying it.

"Well we aren't telling you." Blaze crosses her arms and lent into me.

"So you DID DO IT." He screamed.

"Dante get out."

choose to shine
- unknown