Chapter Thirty-Six.

Blaze's POV.

8 and a half month later.

The day Levi nearly killed Trey, everyone began to realise how stupid everything they said was.

A lot of people apologised and said congratulations for the baby.

I looked down at the bump that had a manly hand laying protectively over it.

Trey and Lexie basically became nobodies along with their croons. They still played football and did cheerleading but without the support of most people in the school.

But what did surprise me was when they all apologised. They said they had no actual reason for what they done. To be honest me either.

Dante well, he found himself a boyfriend. I know he is gay. It was shocking really but somehow Levi saw it because Dante would always 'check him out.' His boyfriend is called Dylan. Dante and Dylan are pretty cute. I remember Dante asking for advice. He said he just felt the need to sleep with girls because everyone else was doing it but when he saw Dylan he felt emotions like no other. His words not mine.

We all graduated a month ago. I still haven't decided what I want to do with my life, but Levi wants to open up his own tattoo shop, as well as a boxing gym.

My nan well her and Dave got married in Vegas. When she came back and showed me her ring I was shocked so was Levi. She showed us the pictures of fat Cupid and Elvis.

A month before graduation Levi asked me to move in with him. My nan agreed, but she offered to pay some rent but Levi said he has already covered it. So she just gave us money for the baby.

We found out it was girl, I've never seen Levi so happy before.

"Urm did you just wet the bed?" Levi asked.

"No? But I think my water just broke."

"Oh shit." He shouted. "Woo this is really happening, you're actually having a baby. My baby. Our baby." To think this rambling mess was a bad boy.

"Levi breathe, okay just call everyone and just get me to the hospital." He nodded and began grabbing everything.

10 hours later...

Rose Rivers.

I looked at her chubby cheeks and stroked them. Levi was playing with her little fingers.

"She is beautiful." My nan said.

"Want to hold her?" I asked. My nan nodded and I passed Rose to her.

"Hello baby Rose. You looked like my baby when she was born." Nan said with tears in her eyes. She did look my mother and I a lot. But also there was a lot of Levi in her.

I yawned and leaned back. I felt my eyes closing slowly. "Go to sleep baby, we will be right here." I nodded and drifted off to sleep.

"But I promise that I will love you and protect you. But Rose you aren't allowed boyfriends until you are 40, wait no maybe 50. I might just make it 60. You have my eyes, aw look at that smile." I woke up and saw Levi on the big rocking chair with Rose in his arms.

"I love you." I spoke up. He looked up at me and smiled, I'll never get old of them.

He got up and put Rose in my arms and he got down on one knee. "What are you doing get up." I hissed.

"Just wait." I watched him felt around his pockets before bringing out something.

When I saw it I gasped. He opened it and there was a ring with one single diamond in the middle.

"I know this is a bad place to do this but I need to. Blaze Knight, I fucking love you so much. Oops sorry no swearing. When I first met you I couldn't keep my eyes off you. But soon I fell in love with you. Every inch of you. And now you had our baby and I couldn't thank you enough for it. Will you marry me?" He looked up, but he had a faint blush on his cheeks.

I nodded my head, "Yes, I will." I said.

"Really?" His eyes widen.

"Yes." I smiled.

He grabbed my hand and slipped on the ring. I looked at it and smiled. "Wait look inside." He said. I took it off and smiled at what I saw inside.

B+L.

"You know because you done it for me." He showed me his. The silver band he still wore on his finger.

Rose made some noise, "Hey baby." I cooed. She took my ring finger and started to play with the ring. "I think she likes it."

Levi didn't say anything but I just saw him watching both of us intently.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing you're both beautiful. I love you Blaze."

"I love you Levi." I smiled at him.

And that ladies and gent is how the bad boy gave on simple hopeless girl Hope.

He saw her before he saw anything else in the room
- f.scort fitzgerald