Chapter Thirty-Three.

Blaze's POV.

I'm pregnant.

That was the only thing I could think off. It was around 10pm and I haven't called Levi yet because I knew he would be fighting but hopefully he is finished by now.

I clicked his number and I heard it dialling. It rung about 5 times before he picked up.

"Hello Levi?" I said.

"Sorry mam, Mr River is currently in hospital right now. Are you family?" I heard some man speak?

Hospital?! "He urm has no family, I'm his girlfriend." I gulped loudly.

"Well I'm afraid mam your boyfriend is in a coma. He was found on the street nearly beaten to death. If you would like you could come down."

"I will thank you." I rushed out. I ran into my nans room and shook her slightly. "Levi he is a coma." I cried.

"Okay okay Blaze breathe. Get some shoes and a jacket, we will go down there." I nodded and ran back into my room.

I chucked on some tracksuit and trainers. I ran back downstairs and saw my nan grabbing some things from the kitchen. She grabbed her keys and locked the door behind us before getting in the car.

"He will be okay, he is a strong boy." Nan said patted my thigh.

When nan said I was going to a be mum she was supported she said because mum had me at the same age so nan didn't care as long as the baby and I were healthy.

When we arrived at the hospital I jumped out and ran to the reception.

"Levi Rivers." I said out of breathe.

"Room 412, ICU." He said.

"Thank you." I walked towards the elevator and looked for the floor that said ICU.

I got out and started looking for room 412. Once I found it, I saw a doctor talking outside with a nurse.

"Ah you're the girlfriend?" He asked.

I nodded placing a hand on my stomach. "Yeah urm how is he?"

"He is pretty weak, he has gone into a coma from the hits he were given."

"So you know when he will wake up?" I asked.

"I'm afraid it's all up to him on that." He said patting my shoulder before walking off.

I slowly opened the door, as soon as I saw him I placed a hand over my mouth to stop the sobs wanting to come out.

He had bruises all over his face and arms. I couldn't see his legs or the rest of his body but I'm pretty sure they were just as bad.

"Oh god." I grabbed his hand. I sat down on the seat. "Levi please wake up. You said you wouldn't get hurt, you said you would call me. Please Levi. I love you so much. I'm pregnant with your baby. We forget a condom." I laughed. "We're having a baby. Wake up please."

Every new day is another chance to change your life
- unknown