Chapter Thirteen.

Levi's POV.

I woke up on the sofa and looked around my empty apartment. I had no one all except Blaze now.

I met her nan last night. She saw a sleeping Blaze on my back because when I saw her stumbling at the trains station I knew she was warn out. Soon I felt her steady breathing on my neck.

Her nan was treating me like a person. Like a real person not someone with tattoos or how I had several bruises lining my face. Before I left she hugged me and thanked me for taking her out today even thought we ditch.

I walked into my bathroom and took a quick shower. I put on a plain black top with my jeans and Jordan's. I slipped on my black leather jacket and let my hair air dry.

I looked in the fridge for something to eat and it was empty. I looked in all the cupboard and nothing was in them except a tin of baked beans. I sighed and grabbed my keys and walked out the doors.

I knew tonight I would have to fight to get some money.

I made my way to school and I walked in the gates and I was getting more states than usual. I just shrugged it off, I made my way to Blaze's locker first.

I never knew why she looked so sad all the time. But I had my suspicion. She either lost her parents or something around them lines. I was just waiting for her to tell me instead of me guessing.

I've been waiting for around ten minutes and Blaze should of been here by now. I shrugged it off and walked to my first class I knew I shared with most of the populars and Blaze.

"....hospital." I hear someone mutter.

I sat down in my seat and looked to Blaze's and it was empty. I frowned and looked towards the front. I felt someone sit on my lap and wrap an arm around my neck and rest on my chest.

"So Levi baby. Now that Blaze is in the hospital want to...." That's all I heard because Blaze was in the hospital.

She was fine when I left her last night. She was fine I know it. I pushed the girl off my lap and ran out the class room.

I called for a taxi and told him to take me to the local hospital. It took around ten minutes and the whole time my leg wouldn't stop shaking. When we arrived in realised I didn't have any money. So I just ran out leaving the cab driving shouting at me.

I got to the reception. "Urm Blaze Knight she was brought in." I said to the elderly women.

"Okay dear hang on." I saw her finger type on the keyboard. "Floor 3 room 113. Poor thing, take care dear."

"Thank you." I said and ran up the stairs all the way to the third floor. I was slightly out of breathe by the time I reached the floor.

I started looking at all the rooms and they started all the way from number one.

109.110.111.112.

I saw her nan with a man outside the door. Her nan turned to me and smiled sadly.

"Oh dear, you should be in school." She grabbed my hand and sat me down.

"I know but I heard she was in hospital and I came straight here. Is she okay? What happened?" I rushed out.

"Dear I'm not sure if you know. She lost her mother in an accident. She watched her mother burn to death. She self harms she thinks I don't know but I do. She has nightmares nearly every night but since you have come along she hasn't had many. "

So she did loose a parent and she watched her mum burn to death.

"Early morning she kept saying I didn't do it. She keeps asking for me to believe her she didn't do it. She keeps asking everyone to believe her. She had self harmed very badly." Her nan started to have tears down her eyes. "It was horrible." She sobbed.

I didn't know what came over me, I huddle her up in my arms and let her cry.

"Here son you go see Blaze." I turned to see the man with her nan. He looked around her nans age. My guess he is her lover or some sort.

"Thank you." I handed her over to him and walked into the hospital room.

What I saw made my cold heart shatter. She looked so vulnerable. She was whispering to herself and she had these restraints around her wrist. The badges went all the way up her arms.

Blaze's eyes flickered to mine but then flickered back to the wall. I walked over and sat in the chair that was next to the bed.

"Hey love." I said quietly taking her cold hand in mine. Every time I touched her she was always cold. "What happened?"

She was just staring at me with a blank expression on her face.

"Levi I'm not a murderer." She said so quietly. "I didn't kill her."

"I know love, I know you didn't. " I stroked her hair.

"But-but this person keeps telling me I did." She stuck out her bottom lip.

"Blaze that person isn't real. You didn't kill your mum." I frowned watching her take in my words.

She scrunched up her face and started to whisper to herself. I couldn't keep seeing her like this. I climbed on the bed and scooted her over and the pulled her into my chest.

"She told me to run." She whispered. "I couldn't get her out fast enough."

"Blaze listen to me." I tilted her face up so her hazel eyes could meet my dark eyes. "This wasn't your fault, that person that is telling you that it was isn't real. You tried your best. It wasn't your fault." I looked at the arm that was draped over my waist and slowly ran my finger over the bandages.

"You're going to be okay Blaze." I kissed her forehead.

your only problem, perhaps, is that you scream without letting yourself cry- friedrich nietzsche, selected letters

- friedrich nietzsche, selected letters