Chapter Fourteen.

Levi's POV.

Blaze fell asleep after a few hours of convincing her that she was going to be okay.

The doctor came in and said that she has to go for some head tests and other tests. She would sometimes squeeze me tighter during her sleep or reach out to grab my hand like to make sure I was here.

Her nan introduced herself as Pearl and the man with her is Dave.

Pearl and Dave were in love. You could tell how he would watch her when she wasn't looking with a loving look on their faces and the same with Pearl.

A knock echoed through the room, Pearl got up and opened the door and reveal a very tall man. He had dark hair and hazel eyes with look very similar to Blaze's. He was in a suit which looked like it had no wrinkles what so ever on it.

"How dare you come here?" Pearl sneered.

"I just wanted to see her." The man said.

"No fuck you Maddox." Pearl pushed the man. "You didn't come to Rosie's funeral and you want to come here now? Fuck you."

"Rosie is dead?" He looked so surprised.

"Fucking pig didn't even know you ex wife was dead. Do you really expect Blaze to forgive you? Let me remind you Maddox you walked out on them." Pearl was turning red from anger.

So Maddox was Blaze's dad. 

"I-I sorry." He hung his head in shame.

Fucking good, who doesn't even know his ex wife is dead?

"Sorry? Fucking sorry?" Pearl was ready to lung for him but Dave quickly held her back. "How did you find her?"

"Rosie said she would never leave this town, so I figured this is were they would be." His head still hung in shame.

I really wanted to punch him, my fist were longing to connect with his face and here a crack from the brake of his jaw and nose.

"Just leave Maddox, you should never of come back." Pearl shook her head and shut the door softly.

I felt Blaze shift a little and I looked down and saw her eyes open. I knew she heard everything. 

"My dad?" She mouthed. I just nodded and stroked her back soothingly. She pulled a face and I felt her body relax.

"Time to google this bitch." Pearl said and took her phone out.

Damn nanna has swag.

Pearl had her phone close up to her face and typing slowly. "Maddox Harper married to Celina Harper with two children. CEO of Harper Hotels. Bastard. He has another family!"

I felt something wet soak through my shirt, I looked down and saw Blaze crying. Silent crying and she was hurting and I couldn't do anything but just hold her.

we're all human, aren't we? every human life is worth the same and worth saving

- j.k.rowling, harry potter and the deathly hollows