Chapter Nineteen.

Blaze's POV.

I never meant to fall for him. It wasn't suppose to happen, it really wasn't. Yet here I was falling for Levi and his bad boy personality and his tattoos.

It's been a few days and we haven't heard from Maddox yet. So hopefully he has fucked off back to his rich old family.

I looked down at my arms and stroked my fingers over the fresh cuts. I shook my head at myself.

"Silly Blaze." I muttered.

I've been taking my pills but they just seem to make me so tired and always so dizzy.

"Blaze come on dinner." My nan knocked on the door.

I followed my nan downstairs into the kitchen. I looked at the dinner and it was a roast. Make sense it was Sunday. Nan would always make sure me and mum came over every Sunday to have a roast. 

"Look's good nan." I smiled at her putting a roast potato in my mouth. 

"So, I did want to talk to you about something." She said. 

I swallowed my potato and looked at her, "About what?"

"You and Levi." She said taking a sip of tea. 

My eyes widen, "What about us?" 

"I know you like him." She said so casually. "And I think he likes you too. But i'm just saying if you two do start dating then please be responsible and use these." She handed me a box of XL condoms.

I started choking on air. "I guessed his size." She shrugged.

"We-we won't need these." I tried to hand them back to her but she wasn't taking them. 

"Oh going to go straight to baby making?" 

"Nan please!" I could feel a blush rising up on my face.

"You blush so easily. How cute." She grinned.

Reasons to love my nan.

"Urm have you heard anything about Maddox?" I asked her, finally turning serious.

"Yes, I spoke to my lawyer. He said there is no chance that Maddox can have you. No doctors or hospitals have deemed me unfit or anything like that. Also the fact he wasn't here for nearly your whole life proves that he can't look after you. If you speak up and say whatever you want then the judge will most likely rule the case based on what you say and who you want to stay with." She lifted her glass of water off the table and swirled it around. "I mean if you want to stay with your father then that's okay. You can always visit." 

"ARE YOU CRAZY?" I screamed. "No way in hell will i ever be staying with that man. I'm eighteen nan. Really i don't need a Guardian. But you will forever be mine." I smiled at her feeling tears well up in my eyes. I tried to blink them away but they just kept falling. 

I looked over and saw my nan crying aswell. I walked around the table and hugged her. "I love you." I whispered.

"I love you so much dear." She cried into my neck. 

I think seeing anyone you love cry really hurts because in that moment you can't do anything but be there for them. 

****

After dinner I sat in my chair in the living room and watched the sun set. After i knew nan went to bed I shrugged on a hoodie over my long tshrit and my trainers and walked out the door. 

I was heading to the street fighting, hopefully Levi isn't fighting tonight. 

I thought about what my nan said. 

Does he like me? Or is he just pitying me?

I ignored the thoughts in my head and carried on walking down the road. I started to walk down little roads and alleyways. 

I must of been about 5 minutes away because I could already hear the crowd chanting names and screaming. The things is it's all druggies and oldish men who come from the bar across the road. Or you get the idiots from school well the football players cheering on frequent fighters. Nearly everyone knows about Levi fighting. 

I turned the down the alleyway and instantly saw a massive crowd. Several fist were being pumped in the air as they were chanting. 

"RIVERS RIVERS" I heard their chanting.

It reminds me of the night I first saw him fight. Deja Vu.

I tried to make my way to the front but no one was moving. I kept getting shoved to the back of the crowd. I just had this horrible feeling that something very bad was going to happen, and I knew i couldn't do anything. 

"OOOOO" The crowed screamed. 

All of sudden police sirens were going off and people were scattering everywhere. Once nearly everyone was gone, I saw the money man holding Levi up and trying to run. I ran to his side and slung Levi's arm over my shoulder. I nearly fell from the weight of him. 

He looked so beaten and there was a blood soaking through his shirt. 

"Oh god." I muttered.

"Blaze?" He whispered.

"Yeah it's me." He just nodded slowly.

"Hi, i'm Chase." The money man said.

"Blaze." I gave him a small smile.

"Some fucker stabbed him just as he was about to hit the ground. Ran of in the crowd." Chase tutted. "I need to go because my girl is waiting for me. Take care of him." He gave my shoulder a light pat.

"I will." I nodded. "Come Levi, let's get you home." I tried to haul him along. 

Somehow i managed to haul his heavy ass to his apartment, luckily he had an elevator and i didn't have to drag him up them. He was helping a little bit but i think his side was hurting him a lot. 

I dug around his pockets looking for his keys when i found them I unlocked all the locks. Damn Daniel he has a lot of locks.

I dropped him on the sofa and ran to his bathroom looking for a medical kit or something. I found a box full of stuff i guess is medical things. 

I ran back and tried to take his top of but ended up cutting it taking it off fully. I wiped around the wound and saw the stab wound from the other week. I cleaned it and put pressure on it trying to stop the bleeding. 

"Ow." He moaned.

"Shhh." I said. 

I got some gauze and put a load on before sticking tape over it. I wrapped some bandages around his waist. After I done that I cleaned up his bloodied face. 

Once I finished i hauled him up and walked him into his room and laid him down. I made sure he was tucked in and his shoes were off before walking back into the living room. I gently put down the medical stuff on the coffee table.

I grabbed my phone out my pocket and text my nan saying i was staying at Levi's.

Make sure you use the condoms Blaze. She responded. i just chuckled and laid down on the sofa. 

It was very comfortable but small. I was just about the right size to fit on it. I grabbed the blanket that was hanging over the edge and draped it over my body. 

Instantly I fell asleep.

every single day, do something that makes your heart sing

- marcia wieder