Chapter Thirty-Five.

Levi's POV.

Yesterday I got to go home. It was then I realised that I can't be fighting anymore and I needed to get myself and real job. Something to support me, Blaze and the baby.

Blaze said she wasn't going school until today which was when I was going back.

Dante said no one knew that Blaze was pregnant except the fact I was hospital. It was good but damn did I want to scream to the world that I'm having a baby.

Pearl she has been supportive of us every single step of the way even gone out and bought some baby clothes.

I pulled into the schools parking lot and parked my motorcycle. I saw Blaze talking to Dante. I got of it and walked over to them placing a kiss on Blaze's forehead.

"Hey man." Dante nodded. "Feeling better."

"I told everyone I was feeling better the day I woke up. I still don't understand why they kept me in for another two days." I said.

"Because you was in a coma Levi for four days." Blaze pouted.

"I know, how are you? Was you sick this morning?" I asked her.

"I was sick this morning but I'm fine, we're fine." She smiled at me.

"Okay." When the bell went we all walked in and made our way to our lessons.

I didn't have the first lesson with Blaze but Dante did so I knew she was going to be okay.

"I'll see you next lesson." I lent down and kissed her lips.

"Okay." She whispered.

I watched her go into her lesson, I looked to Dante and saw him blowing kisses to me which made me roll my eyes.

Half way through the lesson the intercoms began crackling, "Can Blaze Knight please come to the principles office." It repeated one more time before it cut off.

I saw everyone turn to me and look at me. "Fucking cunts stop looking." I said before getting up and storming.

Blaze's POV.

When the intercom asked me to come to the principles office I was shitting myself. I looked at Dante who nodding saying everything was going to be okay.

I gathered my things and thanked the teacher who held the door open for me. Just before I left I saw Lexie and Trey smirking at the front of the class.

I ignored the bad feeling and made my way to the principles office. Once I was there I knocked and the headmaster opened the door.

"Oh Blaze dear do come in." She said nicely. "Have a seat, you aren't in trouble." She reminded me so much of a younger version of my nan.

I placed my hand on my stomach. I don't know but it was just an instinct.

"I understand you and Mr Rivers are in a committed relationship."

"Urm yes." I said with a shaky voice.

"I have gotten some reports of Mr Rivers abusing you." She said.

"W-what?" I asked.

"I've gotten some reports-"

I cut her off, "no I mean I heard but who said that?" I said raising my voice a bit.

"Blaze, they asked their identities to been hidden. They said you always look scared and that Mr Rivers has been hitting you." She folded her hands over each other.

"Levi wouldn't hurt us." I blurted out.

"Us?" She questioned.

Just before I could reply the door banged open and Levi was there. I rushed into his arms and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"What happened?" He asked noticing the tears on my face.

"Someone said you was abusing me." I said into his chest.

I felt him tense up. I knew that it reminded him of my father.

He gently pushed me to the side and walked towards the principle. He put on finger on the desk. "Now listen here, I will never ever in my life ever harm a finger on a women let alone the love of my fucking life." He roared. "I will never land a hand on my baby that she is carrying. I know you know my past. And let me tell you something I WILL NEVER BECOME MY FATHER."

It pained me so much to see him like this. I watched him grab a piece of paper, his dark eyes skimmed it before scrunching it up in his fist.

"I'm going to kill fucking Trey." He roared before walking out.

I ran after him shouting his name. "Levi please, Levi." I begged.

I ran ahead and got to the room Trey was in. I saw Dante look up and frown before getting up. "No no Dante Levi is coming please keep him out. He is going to kill Trey."

"I'll try." He said before running out.

"Trey you need to run." I said to Trey.

"What no?" He laughed along with Lexie and their 'friends'.

"Do you want Levi to fucking kill you? He knows what you did Trey. Now fucking run." It's like his mind registered before he got up and gathered his things as quickly as possible. But it was too late.

The door slammed open and Dante body was trying to push Levi's back out but no one was a match for Levi.

Trey had no one to run. We were on the second floor even if he jumped out the window he would probably brake half his bones.

"Levi, Levi listen to me." I stepped in front of him placing my hands on his chest. "Please stop. I don't need the stress. It's bad for the baby." I whispered the last bit.

He just ignored me. "Trey, I'm going to fucking kill you." He roared. "How fucking dare you report me? I will never in my life ever abuse Blaze. Especially not when she is carrying my child." Oh Levi.

Pretty much everyone's eyes widen but Levi however was stil focused on Trey.

"I know you want Blaze back, but you can't have her. SHE IS MINE.  I don't know why you all turned against her when her mum died because it wasn't her fault. Do you realise what your words are doing to her? I see the lustful looks half you pricks give her. " he glared at some boys. "Lexie you're just a slut." Dante laughed loudly. "Just stay the fuck out of our business. We don't need little cunts in it." He spat before looking down at me.

"I'm sorry, I was just so angry. " He frowned.

"I'm proud of you, your fist didn't touch anyone." I giggled.

"You know I'll will protect you and that baby with my life."

"I'm glad you me hope Levi. I'm glad." I kissed him in front of everyone.

be your own kind of beautiful.
-unknown