Chapter Eight.

Blazes POV.

I was confused why Dante said sorry but his face said it all. He was sorry for my loss, sorry for everything. I don't know why but I just forgave him even though he doesn't know it I forgive him.

I was standing in the girls bathroom cleaning Levi's cuts and he just looked so hopeless. He looked up at me with s soulless expression while I cleaned the cut on his lip. As much as I didn't need his help it pained me to see him so weak and vulnerable.

"I'm sorry." He croaked out. "I found out it was him who plastered the pictures everywhere and I was just so fucking angry." He said still no emotion except anger.

"It's okay, he got taught he lesson." I stroked his cheek.

"I didn't mean to lose control Blaze, I didn't mean to." He shook his head like he couldn't believe it.

I wrapped my arms around him and brought him into a hug, he let his arms dangle for a bit before wrapping them tightly around my waist.

I realised Levi was just as broken as I am. I finally decided i was going to accept his help and I'm going to help him.

Two broken people fixing each other.

the realest people don't have a lot of friends

- tupac

Short chapter :/ but next chapter is in Levis POV.