000.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
——

⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

( not my manip. )

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.*・。. WAITING FOR SUPERMAN .*・。.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

000.
AFTER
FINDING
LYDIA.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

——

     "He's been here all night?"

   Melissa glanced towards the doctor at her side, before turning her pitiful gaze back to the familiar boy that laid upon the waiting room chairs — dreaming about his girlfriend, or something to do with Star Wars, no doubt. His lips were slightly puckered and his eyebrows jumped, furrowed, and then repeated the same pattern as incoherent mumbles sounded from his mouth.

If she hadn't known Stiles Stilinski to an extent that he was like her second son, perhaps Melissa would have been concerned.

   Rather, she rolled her eyes at his usually strange behaviour not quite understanding why he was still at the hospital other than his previous obsession cross sudden friendship with the Martin girl...

That, and the fact that his girlfriend had dragged Lydia to safety that night at the Winter Formal, both girls caked in blood and not able to give much of a story other than a wild animal attacking on the lacrosse field. Luna Thomas had, understandably, gone on a much needed vacation over Christmas, after that. It was necessary.

But, she had no other conclusion as to why Stiles had occupied the waiting room for days on end — well, not until she took note of the girl zipping down the corridor with a sheepish smile on her face. Lois Lane had always been good friends with Lydia Martin.

Melissa had no doubt that the duo were present for identical reasons, being that they tended to come in a package deal. Where you got Stiles, you got Lois; and where you got Lois, you got Stiles. It was basic math. Two peas in a pod. Twins born from different parents. Hell, sometimes Melissa was convinced that they shared the same brain! They were a dynamic duo which turned into a trio when her own son was around. Though, she thought of them all as her own, really. So did their parents: they were all family.