013.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
——

⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.*・。. WAITING FOR SUPERMAN .*・。.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

013.
GUILTY NOT CARING.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

——

    "Stop glaring, Lo."

   The brunette rolled her eyes, rather judgementally, but kept on watching Erica adjust her hair in the mirror she had put in her locker. She fixed her red lipstick with a smirk. It made Lois want to ram her own head into a locker; it was quite that irritating.

   With Erica having turned, it was like having another Jackson.

    "Look at her face, Scott." Lois seethed, "Look at it!"

   He shrugged, "Her face looks fine,"

    "That's the problem!"

During their morning physics class, Scott had come up with the terrible plan of confronting Erica about Derek's next move. Seeing as Isaac couldn't come to school with his fugitive — and possible murderer? — criminal status, and right now Derek was refusing to talk to them or even stand near them with a ten-foot barge pole, he had decided that they needed to go to the most recent player in his game. The newest and shiniest pawn. It had been a tangent the whole way through their class, one that Lois had tried to listen to while completing her work (and failing in the latter), and one that she saw as a pretty damn stupid. So, she agreed.

She knew fully well that Erica wasn't going to tell them Derek's next plan, let alone who he was going to turn. There was no way.