027.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
——

⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.*・。. WAITING FOR SUPERMAN .*・。.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

027.
NIGHTMARE ON
PROMISE STREET.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

——

   Lois chose to stay rather silent as she sat in the back of Allison's car. In fact, all of the girls stayed silent. No one said a word as they pulled up in Lydia's drive way, all sitting awkwardly and waiting for one of them to do something. Anything.

   After Jackson had fled the scene, so had Derek. There was no doubt in Stiles' and Scott's minds that he had gone after him, to most likely kill him, and they had been quick to hop in the jeep and follow. The four girls had made the fairly short walk to Allison's house to grab her car, telling her parents that they had been studying and lost track of time, and that she was just going to drop all of the girls home. They had seemed to believe the lie and it had helped that Luna had gone in with her, smiling widely and convincing them in a heartbeat.

   Lydia hadn't said anything to Lois while they stood outside, waiting. But Lois couldn't blame her — she had been a terrible friend, lately.

   The strawberry blonde girl was going through hell. The whole school thought that she was crazy, that she losing her mind, and Lydia probably thought that she was, too. Bizarre things had been happening to Lydia Martin lately, things that she didn't know the slightest thing about but Lois did. Lois knew that something was going on in Beacon Hills, to Lydia, that she had been bitten by an alpha at the winter formal, and that Derek's pack had wanted to kill her because they thought her to be the enemy. She knew all of this, yet she hadn't told Lydia. Not even a word.

   And now there they were. Four girls sat in a car, all wanting to say so many things, but unable to get them out. Lydia wanted to know what was happening to her, what had just happened at Scott's house, why any of this was happening, and Lois wanted to give her answers. But she couldn't. She stayed silent.