041.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
——

⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.*・。. WAITING FOR SUPERMAN .*・。.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

041.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

——

   After leaving the party in a hurry, actually seeing Matt with the kanima, and forgetting to find Lydia Martin — Stiles, Lois, Luna and Scott had ended up at the Stilinski household. Now that they knew who the killer was, it meant that they could put their brains together to try and come up with a way to convince Stiles' father that they were right. They couldn't exactly tell him that they knew who it was because they had seen him with the giant lizard that had been killing the people for him, or that there was even a giant lizard involved at all, but they knew that they had to.

   While Harris always had it out for the teenagers (excluding Luna and Allison who he seemed to be fine with) and being convicted for murder would really get him out their hair for once, that didn't mean that he deserved to go down for something that he didn't do. They knew that it would be wrong for them to let him be accused of murder, so they had to stop it happening while they still could.

    "So, this kid's the real killer?"

   Stiles nodded his head, "Yeah!"

   His father looked at the four teenagers and pretending to think about their claims, then shook his head, "No."

    "Yes!"

    "No," Sheriff Stilinski repeated, not believing his son and his friends for even a second. He wasn't sure where they had come up with this bizarre theory but he didn't want to listen to it, the police were already booking on Mr Harris.