051.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
——

⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.*・。. WAITING FOR SUPERMAN .*・。.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

051.
FRIENDSHIPS FAIL.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

——

Lois practically threw herself out of Argent's car.

She was immensely happy to get away from Jackson's body. It would have been far too tight of a space for them to survive if he had chosen to evolve.

"I think he stopped moving..." Isaac noted, glancing back at the bag as he jumped out.

The brunette peered back into the car and frowned, realising he was right. Jackson wasn't moving anymore, not even the slightest wriggle or jolt. He was still, like dead bodies were supposed to be in the normal world. It was a shame that the life they were living was so far from normal — Lois knew that it was too good to be true. He wouldn't stay that way. There was always a catch, in this world.

"Lois?"

Chris Argent beckoned the girl over to him, a look on his face that she couldn't quite read. She didn't move, letting him explain himself. "Follow me. I'm going to need your help with something, I think you'll appreciate it."

She squinted her eyes, unsure of what she could have possibly appreciated helping him with. He was a trained hunter who had tried to kill her friend, and his father was a psychopath, and his own daughter had even boarded the train to crazy town, all while Lois was just an average girl who had been dragged into a life that she had never asked for. There was nothing that she thought she would ever appreciate from that man, nor did she think that there was anything she could have helped him with. Scott and Isaac were werewolves, and Lois was a short, annoying sixteen year old girl — it wasn't likely that she'd be any help, at all.