036.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
——

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.*・。. WAITING FOR SUPERMAN .*・。.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

036.
AND LIFE GAVE THEM LEMONS.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

——

The party was already incredibly crowded.

It was evident that most of the people had already had a few drinks, maybe five, and the night had barely even begun. There were bodies everywhere, dancing under the strobe lights, and it was a similar atmosphere to the club that had entered to try and protect Danny from the kanima. Lois cringed.

The thought of that night gave her shivers, making her fingers twitch and her spine fuzzy. She hoped that the similarities were all merely coincidental and inside of her head, and that no one would end up paralysed this time — or, maybe even worse. There was no way of knowing, not until it happened, at least. For Lois, that had to be the scariest part; the not knowing. She had wanted to save Jackson from what he was becoming, but she also wanted to save all of the people that he might have been ready to kill that night.

Either way, as she walked further into the club, Lois hoped their plan would work.

She slowly made her way to the drinks area, finding that it was the best place to see what was happening around her and a good place to wait for Isaac. Lois scanned the club with her eyes and frowned when she caught sight of Allison and Scott in the corner.

They seemed to be arguing about something, what with their hands waving around in a mixture of panic and anger. It wasn't long until Scott stormed off — something that wasn't very like him — and Allison was left to stand by herself for a moment, her face remorseful. Lois was about to head over to her friend and see what had happened, to see if she could help fix what seemed to be broken, but she quickly stopped herself when Allison wiped her face and headed towards a guy with a brown leather jacket on his shoulders, curly brown hair on top of his head. He had seemed familiar. She squinted, curious as to who Allison would be talking to in a place like this and waiting to see if he would turn around and show his face.