049.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
——

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.*・。. WAITING FOR SUPERMAN .*・。.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

049.
DETECTIVE WORK AND
RETURN OF THE ALPHA.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

——

Lois rolled her eyes at her father, "Dad, I'm fine."

    "You've got a bruise on your face, Lois." He tilted her chin up to get a better look at the mark, "It doesn't look fine."

    "Some kid just bumped into me, is all." She batted his hands away and stepped back, swallowing hardly to try and get rid of the lump at the back of her throat. Lois sucked in a breath and turned her to face to look away from him, "It doesn't even hurt. We have bigger problems, right now."

    "We'll find them," Matthew told her.

The girl pursed her lips tightly, feeling her eyes start to water at the inner corners. She cleared her throat and shook her head, her vision focused on Scott, Isaac and Sheriff on the other side of the locker rooms. Lois couldn't help but feel like her father was only saying that to make her feel better, which is didn't. Not when she knew the reality of what was happening — what could have been happening to Stiles and Luna as they spoke.

They didn't know where the pair had gone. It seemed as if they had just vanished, no where to be found. Lois knew that Stiles would have never ran off without telling someone, and neither would Luna. If they had gone to get to alone time, he would have texted Lois and asked her to tell his dad. Lois would have known, Scott would have known, their fathers would have known. Stiles was a hyperactive idiot, but he was responsible. While he was a teenage boy with an eloquence in sarcasm, he knew better than to scare his best friends and father out of their wits. Lois knew that it was more than that. He hadn't just disappeared. She knew that he hadn't — she could feel it in her gut.