042.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
——

⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.*・。. WAITING FOR SUPERMAN .*・。.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

042.
CHAPTER 42: THE KANIMA
STRIKES BACK.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

——

"Didn't I tell you to never touch me, again?"

"Shut up and walk, Lois." Matt spat, pressing the gun into the spot between her shoulder blades. She flinched but sped up a fraction, making him snicker. He mocked her, "Scared of guns?"

"No, I just love killing machines." Lois bit back, smiling sarcastically in attempt to keep herself from crumbling.

The truth was, Lois was terrified. But, who wouldn't be? With the guy who was controlling the kanima and borderline stalking her pressing a gun to her back, it was only normal for Lois to be scared. Especially after the day that she'd had. Lois had nearly drowned only hours before, and just when things had started to look up and they thought that they were going to get him put behind bars, Matt had decided to make a dramatic entrance.

She was just perfect.

"Good, because you might be it's next subject." He retorted, equally as bitter in his tone. "You know— this could have been avoided, Lois. All you guys had to do was ignore it. Acted as if none of this was happening, as if you hadn't found out what I was doing. If you have just left it alone, it could have been different."

Lois frowned, "And let you keep killing people?"

"Exactly."

With another shove to the back with his gun, Lois stumbled into Stilinski's office with a grimace. The girl peered up at those in the room and sighed, trying to ignore the worry upon their faces. She attempted to walk towards her three friends and the sheriff but she was yanked back by the shirt, unable to move very far before she was falling into Matt. Lois scrambled away from him as much as she could, not wanting to be anywhere near the boy that had been stalking her and killing innocent people, but settling for his hand holding her wrist. The touch made her cringe, but it was better than having his arm wrapped around her neck.