018.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
——

⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.*・。. WAITING FOR SUPERMAN .*・。.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

018.
THE SCOOBY GANG DO
IT AGAIN!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

——

After running back and forth between Scott and Allison, while delivering the messages and finishing the conversations that the couple couldn't have together in one room, Lois and Stiles had eventually managed to conjure a plan to find the bestiary.

The plan was going to involve an old man and tonight's lacrosse game: a simple, but effective, combination.

Lois groaned to herself as she stretched out her limbs from her seat on the half-empty bleachers, in much pain from having to run around all day. She hadn't done any form of sport in a long time, and the brunette wondered whether she should take up track, or cross-country. Maybe it was time to get fit again, since she didn't get the chance to skate anymore. Scott and Stiles did do lacrosse, Allison was a trained archer, and Luna had taken up pilates since the winter formal, so it was only really herself and Lydia that did nothing particularly active, these days. At least, not anymore.

Then again, Lydia had run around the wood naked for three days — so, it wasn't as if the strawberry blonde had gotten no exercise at all, recently.

Really, it was just Lois.

Humming to herself in thought, Lois' eyes scanned the crowd for any sight of Allison and Gerard. She was supposed bring her grandfather to the lacrosse game in order to distract him from his office, meaning that Stiles and Luna were able to sneak in, grab the book, and get out of there before the game was even over. If all went to plan, no one would notice that they were gone.