009.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
——

⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.*・。. WAITING FOR SUPERMAN .*・。.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

009.
CLIMBING WALLS AND
BURNING BRIDGES.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

——

       "What do you mean, a giant lizard?"

   Allison glanced down at the outraged girl, "I mean it was a giant lizard. Keep up, Lo."

   Lois scowled, rolling her eyes and adjusting the ponytail at the top of her head with a firm yank. It ached faintly when the bobble pressed down on the bump that was reminiscent of only the night prior. The area hadn't grown any less sensitive as of yet but she knew that she'd be fine — Melissa McCall had assured her.

   As per usual, that morning, Stiles had woken her up at ungodly hours by throwing ice cubes down the back of her night shirt and screaming bloody murder. To say that Lois had been annoyed by the gesture would have been a severe understatement — she had honestly wanted to murder him — but her shouts for him to leave her alone hadn't lasted too long. His reasoning for torturing her this time was that he had incredibly important news and that it was a life and death situation which, in a way, it really had been. That still hadn't quite justified his actions, though. Lois was still very pissed.

   On the way to school, Stiles had filled her in on what he had been told about other events from the night prior, while they had been nearly murdered in the police station.

   Apparently Allison had been practically forced to lock Scott in a freezer that sat in Isaac's basement, the one they had found out the blonde boy was stowed away in during some of his many abusive punishments throughout his childhood. It was unsettling.